NTH’s Grow Corner

image.jpg
Miss GG/WW is just cruising along. Here is a “ShedShot”:
image.jpg
My humble attempt at less larf. Ha.
image.jpg

She’s been on 12/12 her entire life so we shall see what she does.
Getting ready to put these two under the Beast from @Mars Hydro
image.jpg
image.jpg

@Maritimer
@smokesbetter

Spring is near and I’m looking to pop those old seeds. Y’all ready to rock?

NTH

EDCE0E79-24B1-43FF-BB93-760A365D17ED.jpeg

Had to perform a little “helmet head” surgery but looks like Miss AG is here to party!

NTH
Yaaaassss!!!! Hurray! I smoked a tester on her earlier today and I was so clear headed, calm, and it was very easy to focus!

Hello guys and gals. Welcome to my little grow log. Really appreciate the warm welcome I received when joining this cool place. My work schedule has changed drastically and will change even more in a month so I’ve had to modify my plans for my first “run”. Was going to go the closet route with a tent but turns out that I will be away from home for ten days at a time with four days off in between so I won’t be around to properly take care of a grow of that style. Don’t feel sorry for me because I will be making some very good money so all is well. I have some auto beans on the way but I’m starting three from some good swag as we speak. Will be planning to transplant to a nice secluded spot outside and will rig up a drip system for watering while I’m away. Plan to feed the plant on my days off? Anyways please feel free to offer up that knowledge. I’m all ears. Thanks for stopping by!

NTH

image.jpg

Day 1!!!
Good luck brother, we all do what we can with what we have

Good morning Hipster :)

That wooden floor is the kind of thing trees are happy to die for! Your neatness and order makes my heart SING! The only thing I like better than a neat grow room is a good [*Deleted by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*]

You really are such a talented grower.

Congrats on the harvest NTH those buds look tasty. I love the grew room... And a new baby. Exciting!

Yes brother I think its about that time ! The new room looks good and happy new born. I want to ask why you are running the plant on 12x12all the way through ? I been around just not to much to say lately Frecking cold, waiting on spring weather to come back should be today ! Hope you been doing Good !
About the 12/12 schedule. I just read it somewhere that some growers go with 12/12 to speed up the process on a photoperiod so I’d thought I’d try it and it fit in with what i had going on in my closet at the time. The hiccups I had with the light I won didn’t help but we are over that hurdle now. All good on the corner.

NTH

Good morning Hipster :)

That wooden floor is the kind of thing trees are happy to die for! Your neatness and order makes my heart SING! The only thing I like better than a neat grow room is a good [*Deleted by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*]

You really are such a talented grower.
I’m not worthy but thank you Miss T.

NTH

Nice, new beans popped and your already off to a good start. I'm kinda jealous of the Acapulco gold... I tried three seeds they all were a flop.
Funny you say that because this seedling is struggling pretty bad. It’s damn sure Acapulco GOLD. Not that shade of green I’m used too. So I took the appropriate measures and buried two more beans. A gorilla glue auto and a blueberry glue auto from @Expert Seedbank
image.jpg

Time will tell. I will probably end up with too many plants at once now. Ha. Oh the troubles.

NTH

About the 12/12 schedule. I just read it somewhere that some growers go with 12/12 to speed up the process on a photoperiod so I’d thought I’d try it and it fit in with what i had going on in my closet at the time. The hiccups I had with the light I won didn’t help but we are over that hurdle now. All good on the corner.

NTH

used to be an old trick when doing an sog from seed. also you can squeeze more grows per year in. the yields are smaller but you make up for it in shortened veg and turn around time.

Back
Top Bottom