NTH’s Grow Corner

Unless that quail was underneath his big toe, he didn't get one that day! :laughtwo:
BBQ was a little light that day. :rofl:
Poor NTH ;)
I guess you switched to farming from hunting.

Stay safe
Bill

:rofl::rofl: Thats just too damn funny , was wondering myself glad someone else did . 12Ga Damn!!! Hope the quail was good :drool:
My father felt horrible because he had redone the stock on the gun. It was a beautifully engraved piece of art. He blamed himself because when he picked the gun up it was on “safe”. He cut it up into pieces and threw it in a fire. Haha.

I was more pissed about losing the gun! Had plenty toes left.

NTH

Happy Wednesday to all the fine folks that grace my corner. Things are chugging along here on my corner. Here is Miss BB. She is finishing out nice.
ABBFB133-2A9B-4C31-B871-F680F22548E7.jpeg

And here is Miss Gorilla Glue/White Widow.
E6DFA88F-BF68-4E67-812C-FC7ED72D2DE2.jpeg

My Boscotti bag seed girl got a case of the droops. Definitely not overwatered but she just looked sick so she is no longer with us. Happy Hump Day to all.

NTH

BB has some great fall colors and GG/WW looks like it's getting ready for some stretch! Sorry about the bag seed mishap.

:reading420magazine:
All good in the hood Shed. After disposing of the soil/root system on the bag seed I see she was root bound. Didn’t take pics but that was the case. Long story short my small pot size experiments are done. Haha.

Miss GG/WW is a photoperiod that has been on a 12/12 light schedule since the start sporting a 5 gallon bag! Another experiment of mine.

I’m still finding my sweet spot but really having a great time growing some flower.

NTH

Back
Top Bottom