Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

Just ordered from HAZE.IO. I got Dinafem OG Cush. Dutch Passion Auto Mazar, Ministry of Cannabis Carnival, and Blim Burn Mango. got some freebies too. Should be here WAY before my other seeds. These seeds are all fem too so probably a better idea to grow these first. Thanks for the heads up STIHL on the company. Easy
Thanks for the recommend Shigg.
:Namaste:
You see they have a st. Patrick's day special going right now. 15% off! Had to use a coupon code

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420

Sweetsue theres no option to love them pics of yours! She looks amazing!!! I may have to look into that one as well

You all are going to make Master Graytail so happy. LOL! When I grew her I was the first member on here to document a Carnival grow other than Graytail. Now we have HB and soil gardeners exploring the strain.

Shiggity and Noob, when you two get ready to start yours, let me know and I'll drop one at the same time. Then I'll start that Carnival Community Grow thread I keep talking about. Sound like a plan?

Oh my...I gotta see when I can make room. You guys go ahead and I will join in later. I just dropped 6 of these 4"C"easons seeds and have u tried seedlings of the 2 Tutankhamon, 1 THC bomb, 6 pineapple fields, 4 bluniverse, 2 Shangrila, and have 6 KOS dark dragon seeds on the way in the mail. I constantly bite off way more than I can chew. It's a problem!

You're a madman in the same school with Ziggy. :laughtwo: Once the thread's up it's there to stay. No finish date and anyone can join. When you drop your first Carnival I'll expect you to report in. LOL! Was that forceful enough? :laughtwo:

So, today I checked on my seed in the dirt. Nothing to report.

I feel like the Universe has brought me to this place to learn patience. Because, I thought I had learned a little patience in my adult years. It turns out. I have not. It's like I expect the plants to sprout up like the pictures that I look through day after day. I know it takes time for these things to happen. I know it doesn't happen overnight. But there's a child inside me expecting green things to look at every time I open the closet door. I wish I could say I was looking forward to this lesson. :biglaugh:

That wanting to see big green things never goes away its part of the excitement, you could always sing them a song while your watering them or sat staring at them ;) Ive heard it helps boost growth

I feel like a kid when I go and check on this red solo cup with soil in it and a seed on top.
I lay on my stomach and pull the tray out and look in the soil, hoping to see some proof of life.
Then, I realize that it hurts my back to lay like that. I stand, close the door, and head over to the bong and take a hit. The pain goes away.
Then, forget why I'm in there and pick up a guitar and start playing.

You had me rolling in the floor. I sit cross-legged on the floor working on the iPad - geez, I type fast - so I was right there, but OMG, thanks for the laugh. :laughtwo: I could hear Mr. Rogers singing "Tomorrow, tomorrow...." :rofl:

I'll stop tomorrow afternoon to see if we have life above the soil line. :ciao:

Good afternoon all. Still nothing to report growth wise. I did move the tray an lights up. I just set the tray on top of the tote and pulled on the ropes to move my light up. I was tired of bending over to look at the cup. Lazy, I know.
In the past, I have found that if the seed didn't break soil in the first three days, it was a dud. But, things have changed a lot since I last grew. It gives me something to focus on while I wait for my seeds.

Not lazy, practical Noob. :laughtwo:

Welcome b. :welcome:
T5s are all I have so far. I thought I was going to go with MH and then HPS but now I'm seeing some good things with LED. I need to do more research. I might just go with T5 in veg and then HPS in flower. would save me some coin. Right now I just focusing on this one plant that hasn't broke ground yet. I do have a lot of seeds on the way though. I appreciate everyone coming to my journal and showing support. It means a lot

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom