Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

ill just take a seat here in the back! subbed!

Welcome Dread! I'm trying to get this thing going. I have a seed in a wet napkin now. Trying to keep it warm in the room it's in. We shall see. Still waiting on my seeds. My impatient butt will probably end up ordering more and then I'll have two sets. Who doesn't like extra seeds?

Thanks puregreen. Nice timing on my part. :laughtwo:

:passitleft: Here ya go.

We have life! Well, the beginnings of life anyway. I checked on my lonely seed and she was ready to be put in the soil. I stopped by my grow shop this morning with the anticipation that today would be the day. I bought some dolomite lime to add to my Happy Frog soil. I got home and put 5 gallons of soil in a tote, added 1 gallon of perlite, and 5 tablespoons of dolomite lime. I mixed the soil up thoroughly with a stick at first. Then I lost patience and started using my hand. I put some soil in a red solo cup, placed my seed in the soil, and gently covered it with soil. I then put a little water on top of the soil to make it moist. Then I placed the cup under my t5. I'm on my way...

:Namaste:

Here is a picture of the seed

image1_-_Copy1.JPG

:Namaste:

:yahoo:

Yeahh boyyy! Shes ready to grow! Id honestly give it another 12 hours in the paper towel just to get a straight taproot. Root down, helmet up. Dont bury her too deep. She will force the root down with the quickness. Just a touch of soil on her head to provide some resistance and bam. ya got a baby my friend! :high-five:

Somehow overlookied in all that you do, revert to post 51, then read 52. Just a token of my appreciation. We all love you, SweetSue. :circle-of-love:

Oh STIHL........ :hug: :love:

I barely covered the seed. I tried my best to put the shell facing up. We shall see. Lol I don't think I was this excited when I found out about my own children. Lol that makes me feel a smidge guilty.

I appreciate all the encouragement on this site and in my journal. The world would be a lot more tolerable if it were like this community. You guys and girls rock!

We share your excitement Noob. :laughtwo:

The great thing is that excitement will not go! Next youll be ecstatic its popped its little head out, then first set of leaves, 2nd etc :) youll be like a kid at christmas

:welcome: Obi Wan

:welcome: welsh

I have a feeling the excitement is just going to keep giving and giving throughout this grow. Let's hope so.

My freakin seeds still aren't here. I think I might order more from another seed bank. That way, if these seeds do get here, I will have backups in case something bad happens. lol

Yeah noob, wait til we get ya goin perpetual! bahahaha Itll be never ending cycle of excitement! Im just now startin my 1st true perpetual. Indoor and out, but I will be running photos and autos for the long haul. Id like to harvest 2 plants every 2 weeks.. its my way of "giving back" for bein a logger.. :rofl: :goof: Your excitement is infectious my friend. :thumb: Keep havin fun and itll all come together. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom