Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

My mistake. I thought that was an auto. Impressive plant nonetheless. This one is an auto.

Atrain - White Cheese Autoflower

20150227_140106-1.jpg

20150227_140710-1.jpg

As is this one:

Atrain - Royal Haze Autoflower

20150403_044438-1.jpg

There you go, my favorite noob, something to aspire to. :laughtwo:

I miss my auto guru. :straightface:

Haha! It just hit me Stage grew a Bubblegum. This is the strain my daughter asked me yesterday to never grow again. It makes me unbelievably chatty, at a pace that she found hard to keep up with. :rofl:

Somehow, I don't think even mindful breathing could overcome that tendency. One I'll avoid, despite the delicious high. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

I did get some Dutch Passion Auto Mazar. I was going to hold off on germinating them until I can get my skills honed in. It might be hard finding a place for them aside from getting another tent. Probably should have thought of that when I bought them. :bravo:

I'm hoping that growing will be like riding a bicycle.

I bought a bicycle last year in the hopes of slimming down. I was worried, because of my height and weight, that it would very hard riding again. I didn't have to worry about my height and weight, that's for sure. I had to worry about my lungs. Holy cow was I winded once I started going back uphill. My point is that I was worried about the wrong thing. The riding part was easy as I rode a bike throughout most of my child hood. I needed to worry about conditioning.

In regards to growing, I'm hoping that I will be fine once I get things going because I did this for 3 years previously. I was worried about screwing my plants up because I'm a noob. But maybe I will be fine like with the bike. Except, there's something I should be more focused on besides not screwing up. I know these plants will show me what that other something is, for sure.

I appreciate everyone checking in on me and dropping some knowledge on me. That's one of the reasons I love this place.

This is for you guys :roorrip:

Haha! It just hit me Stage grew a Bubblegum. This is the strain my daughter asked me yesterday to never grow again. It makes me unbelievably chatty, at a pace that she found hard to keep up with. :rofl:

Somehow, I don't think even mindful breathing could overcome that tendency. One I'll avoid, despite the delicious high. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

How funny. I got two free TH Seeds Bubblegum with my order. I hate when I'm the chatty guy when I'm at my buddies house and we are smoking. Different strains make me worse. Only one way to find out this effect me the way it does you, SweetSue. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:hug:

How funny. I got two free TH Seeds Bubblegum with my order. I hate when I'm the chatty guy when I'm at my buddies house and we are smoking. Different strains make me worse. Only one way to find out this effect me the way it does you, SweetSue. :cheesygrinsmiley:

That'll be interesting to see. I need to try another Strawberry Blue. Fires up the libido. Well worth trying again, to see if it holds true a second time. :battingeyelashes:

Noob here. My lone seedling dying was a good thing. I got a chance to finish drilling holes for the ventilation. I drilled 4" holes in the ceiling and near the floor. The ceiling hole leads to the attic where I had my assistant drop some ducting in the hole and positioned the ducting towards the attic fan. The other hole opens to a hallway closet that has a 2 inch gap under the door. I will place ducting in the hole and cover it with netting to keep creatures out. I then attached a smaller length portion of the ducting to the ducting sticking out of the ceiling. I attached my 190 CFM exhaust blower fan to the ducting and hung it on a hook screwed into the wall. I then placed an old folded up tshirt against the wall to act as a dampener for the noise. Works like a charm.
Next up: Painting the closet white.
My seeds from HAZE.IO have been in San Fran since Friday. Here's to hoping they fly out to WA today.

That's right, you're stuck with us. :laughtwo:

Good work on the upgrade to your space. Ventilation makes all the difference. Looking forward to photo documentation. :battingeyelashes:

:popcorn:Dont sweat it we will be here when you get growing..its all good.

I appreciate that old school. I think I'm anxious because I have nothing to show.
I wish I wouldn't have started this journal so early. But, its started and I was always taught to finish what I started.

If not, you'll adapt. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom