Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

Waiting for beans is a total test of patience and so is waiting for seedies to break soil. I may be right back to square one right along side you after my solo cup debacle with Thing 1 and Thing 2. I'm trying to decide which beans to germ if it comes down to that. I will follow along with you Noob! I appreciate your participation in my journal

this thread sounds fun mind if I pass one around here? :passitleft: 1st time Ive seen a thread with no growth but yet the info and chemistry among the followers and the thread host is soooo fun cant wait to see where tis goes had to go the the beginning and read everything before writing anything.... love it just love it...

Funny thing reading how you'll lay down and stare at the soil waiting for the bean to pop through. funny thing is i'll stare at a single rockwool cube waiting for the same lol, I only flower 1 bean at a time so I know your anxiousness I hate it and love it mself. My wife trips out cause ill stay there for hours just staring at me plant weather its the flowering one or the vegging one but ill sit there jus staring. wife comes in and asked your still in here, what are you doing? I'm like watching her grow! she like who the gurls(I have two babygurls)? I'm like no my lil lady plant. :winkyface:

:welcome: NastyAce. I'm glad I'm doing something to keep you guys entertained until I can get these beans in here. The wait is killing me from the inside out. :laughtwo: For now, I am just trying to stay patient. The ganj helps with that. Is it bad that I am smoking a lot more than I was when I started this journal? Is that because I am constantly reading about and looking at marijuana? Or is it because I'm so freakin impatient that I smoke to calm the nerves? Hopefully I get some stuff growing. I'm almost impatient enough to ask my buddy for some clones just to get something above ground. Here's to you Nasty :roorrip:

I'll join you. :roorrip:

Sucks to have to wait, huh? Sorry about the seed. :hug:

Hey NastyAce05, good to meet you. Don't mind if I do. :passitleft:

You apparently missed my 50 pages leading up to the first seedling on my manic journal. :laughtwo:

Sure, I'll have another. :roorrip:

Here you go. :battingeyelashes: :roorrip:

I'll join you. :roorrip:

Sucks to have to wait, huh? Sorry about the seed. :hug:

Hey NastyAce05, good to meet you. Don't mind if I do. :passitleft:

You apparently missed my 50 pages leading up to the first seedling on my manic journal. :laughtwo:

Sure, I'll have another. :roorrip:

ill have to check that out I'm bored till the lights come back on lol puff puff pass :rollit::blunt::lot-o-toke::passitleft::roorrip:
noob you'll get it going try this should work almost 100% of the time doesn't have to be CKS

Thanks for the video Nasty. Sounds like I should have listened to STIHL LOGGER and kept them in the paper towel for longer. I think I might have damaged the tap root when I was checking it the other day. Bad Noob! :laughtwo:
I appreciate your help Nasty. I learn by seeing and doing so reading some of these journals isn't as beneficial as watching a video.

:passitleft:

When I used to grow, I would place the seeds in wet paper towels and into a ziplock bag for 12 hours. Then I would put them in soil, even if there was no tap root. I think I was getting about 50-60% germination back then with bag seeds.

I like how the guy in the video just uses his fingers, curbing the myth that you can't touch the seeds. Learn something new every day.

I drop mine into a cup of water, leave for 24hrs or until they have dropped to the bottom then straight into soil about 1 to 1.5 cm deep and loosely cover, I also put a litre and a half of water into the soil at the same time I drop the seeds into the cup, within 2-3 days they brake soil. Everyone has their way of doing things and I'm sure you will find yours, this is just how I germ my seeds and up to now I have a 100% record but I am sure that will change in time (but I hope not), hope it's some help:passitleft:

Thanks for the video Nasty. Sounds like I should have listened to STIHL LOGGER and kept them in the paper towel for longer. I think I might have damaged the tap root when I was checking it the other day. Bad Noob! :laughtwo:
I appreciate your help Nasty. I learn by seeing and doing so reading some of these journals isn't as beneficial as watching a video.

:passitleft:

When I used to grow, I would place the seeds in wet paper towels and into a ziplock bag for 12 hours. Then I would put them in soil, even if there was no tap root. I think I was getting about 50-60% germination back then with bag seeds.

I like how the guy in the video just uses his fingers, curbing the myth that you can't touch the seeds. Learn something new every day.

yea I'm also a hands on & visual learner myself. Grow420Guide is also a really cool dude to get some pointers from if you need visual cues on certain things with soil. glad it helps I've doing the water cup, paper towel technique since I was 16 I'm 33 now and cant think of a time that I didn't germinate a bean, I'm sure there was but don't remember. So, not many times did it fail to germ doin it like this g420g did. I would have made a video myself but to make as simple as he makes sound and look I woulnt have been able to lmfao I stutter a lot!! :Namaste:
:rollit::blunt::roorrip:

I will be trying this method when I get my HAZE.IO seeds early next week. Thanks for the recommendation.

Yeahhh !! Got ya on the bean train huh? Love me some HAZE.IO. Did ya tell em STIHL LOGGER sent ya?? :) I just made another order today brother. :thumb: Definitely took the opportunity to snatch up some of the promo beans. Ordered 24.. got another 12 free. Cant beat that! Cant wait til June to get them Auto Blue Diesel and Shark Bite autos outside in the sun! :high-five:

Did ya try takin a steak knife and pullin some soil away from where the seed was set? She might just be stiff necked under the top soil crust. Thats kinda why I germ the way I do... It kinda helps the odds of the seed bein able to push up. Im sure I posted my technique in an earlier page here.. Well I think. :lot-o-toke: Do some investigating man.. Take it easy though.. She might be there, just a lil stuck.. :cheer:

The obvious advantage of feminized seeds is no culling of males, likely one of my least favorite moments in cultivation (but I'm not breeding yet either). Autos can be wicked fun. They require only one grow space and light schedule, 20/4 from start to finish. If you can learn to do what many auto growers on our site have, and every one of them will gladly share their "secrets ", you can pull massive yields. Witness Stage's POTY.

bubblegum_day_152_side_view.jpg

bubblegum_day_152_side_view_2.jpg

Our members have proven over and over again that autos are more than filler material. Now, our members are refining techniques to successfully breed autos for seeds and clone autos so we don't even have to worry about seeds, if we so choose. This site amazes me. :laughtwo:

Oh yeah,...... Good morning Noob. :hug:

The obvious advantage of feminized seeds is no culling of males, likely one of my least favorite moments in cultivation (but I'm not breeding yet either). Autos can be wicked fun. They require only one grow space and light schedule, 20/4 from start to finish. If you can learn to do what many auto growers on our site have, and every one of them will gladly share their "secrets ", you can pull massive yields. Witness Stage's POTY.

bubblegum_day_152_side_view.jpg

bubblegum_day_152_side_view_2.jpg

Our members have proven over and over again that autos are more than filler material. Now, our members are refining techniques to successfully breed autos for seeds and clone autos so we don't even have to worry about seeds, if we so choose. This site amazes me. :laughtwo:

Oh yeah,...... Good morning Noob. :hug:

I thought this one was his photo bubblegum Sue...
Edit: Checked his thread and it's THSeeds non auto bubblegum. Though I will admit Atrain grew some impossible autos. Couldn't believe they were auto from the size of them!

Back
Top Bottom