Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

I'm not sure if I had posted this before or not Noob. This is Farmer Joe Parker. A local Seattle bloke. Has won a bunch of awards. Here he shows EXACTLY how he makes the stuff he enters into comps. Hair Straightener and clamps just like the majority of you are all talking about. I'm not sure if this will get pulled by mods. I'm thinking its relevant .....

[video=youtube;2SS0jsyn-bc]
[/video]

UPDATE

It has been a very busy week for me. I finally got a chance to plant my clones and transplant my seedlings. I will need to take some more clones for the NL girls I threw in the flower tent. So, now I have 6 girls in flower and they need to be trained. I am planning to tie them down and give them individual scrogs. Wish me luck

Pictures:
I hope these girls like their new home

image12958.jpeg

image12959.jpeg

I put the seedlings under the MH. They are down low under the bigger plants to get used to the new light

image12962.jpeg

The Closet

image12961.jpeg

The two remaining NL. I'm trying to revive them. The runt's pot is heavy like it's retaining water.

image12963.jpeg

image12964.jpeg

I will update the flower room tomorrow morning after I have the scrogs set up.

Thanks for checking it out. :roorrip:

Your seedlings and clones look great. Those other two, poor things. You have something serious going on there Noob. Yeah, I know how obvious that sounded. :laughtwo:

Good evening Noob. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hey Noob my eyesight isn't what it used to be but...

Off the bat my guestimation would be an Iron deficiency. The fade to yellow from the inner part of the leaf to the outer tip is associated with Iron(Fe) deficiency. As where the opposite is usually associated with Nitrogen Deficiency. The margins of the leaf stay dark green as the inner part fades to a light green/yellow. This is called interveinal chlorosis.

Iron deficiency often occurs from over watering or undesired pH levels. Most Cal-mag supplements have Iron in them. Not sure about the GH bottle you have but it should do. Once they dry out perhaps a good flush then some light Cal-mag pH'd water. See how that goes.

It looks like one is in a later stage of deficiency than the other. But both look like they are deficient or locked out.

Your seedlings and clones look great. Those other two, poor things. You have something serious going on there Noob. Yeah, I know how obvious that sounded. :laughtwo:

Good evening Noob. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Miss you Sue! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Actually the bigger one used to look like the little one. It is on it's way after I flushed it. I gave it a half dose of feeding today as it was wilted. I let it go too dry. Stupid Noob. The runt has actually started to make a recovery although I am very concerned about the weight of the pot. I hope that isn't a sign that the roots have been eaten or rotted or something like that. Cross your fingers for me.

Hey Noob my eyesight isn't what it used to be but...

Off the bat my guestimation would be an Iron deficiency. The fade to yellow from the inner part of the leaf to the outer tip is associated with Iron(Fe) deficiency. As where the opposite is usually associated with Nitrogen Deficiency. The margins of the leaf stay dark green as the inner part fades to a light green/yellow. This is called interveinal chlorosis.

Iron deficiency often occurs from over watering or undesired pH levels. Most Cal-mag supplements have Iron in them. Not sure about the GH bottle you have but it should do. Once they dry out perhaps a good flush then some light Cal-mag pH'd water. See how that goes.

It looks like one is in a later stage of deficiency than the other. But both look like they are deficient or locked out.

I flushed them with pH adjusted water 4 days ago, which I found out was not the right thing to do. I fed the plant with a light feeding with half dose Iguana Juice, full dose calmag, and 1 tsp of black strap molasses. The larger plant has started to make a comeback as has the runt, although not as quickly.
I hope I did what I was supposed to do for these plants. If you think I should do anything else let me know. Thanks GL

Cheers :roorrip:

It's always PH related for me... I'm in coco and in the past in DWC though. just sayin ...lol

"peace"

FE

I think they got locked out when I was just watering them with plain tap water. It didn't seem to bother the rest of the group but these two plants seemed to really take a dive. I was hoping I was just calmag deficient and that I could just add some calmag, but by then, it could have been too late. I just kept feeding them like a noob until I finally flushed them last week. Learning experience

Thanks for checking it out.

Cheers everybody :roorrip:

Good morning Noob. It's still morning there, isn't it?

:love: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :love:

Good afternoon noob....barely...we have just recently have started foliar feeding the last month or so and the results are awesome. I put some fox farms Flowers kiss and some cal mag in a sprayer bottle and spray them down twice a week. Usually hit them right before lights out and we haven't had a single issue. Gives them a touch of food and the effects are almost immediate. Should look into it. It is fast acting rather than giving it to the roots to soak up. Granted we give them calmag every other watering as well. :thumb:

Hope the scrog turned out well for ya. Did you do individual scrog or the entire tent?

Good afternoon noob....barely...we have just recently have started foliar feeding the last month or so and the results are awesome. I put some fox farms Flowers kiss and some cal mag in a sprayer bottle and spray them down twice a week. Usually hit them right before lights out and we haven't had a single issue. Gives them a touch of food and the effects are almost immediate. Should look into it. It is fast acting rather than giving it to the roots to soak up. Granted we give them calmag every other watering as well. :thumb:

Hope the scrog turned out well for ya. Did you do individual scrog or the entire tent?

Good point about the foliar feeding nis. I guess I could mix some of my Snowstorm Ultra with some calmag and spray them. I will try in a couple of days. +reps homie!

I was going to attempt to do some individual scrogs this morning but I had to feed them before lights out. My son decided to wake up a little early this morning so the schedule got thrown off for everyone. . It was a mild feed of half grow and half bloom with some calmag and BSM and a dash of Snowstorm Ultra. I will have to attempt my WTS (White Trash Scrog) idea tonight provided I have time and I'm not exhausted. Did I mention I take care of my 18 month old son during the day? Wears. Me. Out.

Cheers nis :roorrip:

You could try the scrog that stage did last year...won him POTY. Just saying. He used a baby gate lol.

I have some rectangular shaped chicken wire that I will attempt to attach to bamboo poles. I will put the poles in the pots. But, first, I will need to prune the bejesus out of the C99s.
I honestly don't know where I will put all these freakin plants. I anticipated half of my regular seeds to be male. It looks like I should have planned for more. Oh well... Good problem to have. The breeder says they take 60 days. But I won't be going by that.

I have some rectangular shaped chicken wire that I will attempt to attach to bamboo poles. I will put the poles in the pots. But, first, I will need to prune the bejesus out of the C99s.
I honestly don't know where I will put all these freakin plants. I anticipated half of my regular seeds to be male. It looks like I should have planned for more. Oh well... Good problem to have. The breeder says they take 60 days. But I won't be going by that.
You know they have clone shippers...I'll raise those little Cindys lol. Roorrip

Back
Top Bottom