Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

Hey Noob. Just passing through. Looking good.:high-five: What's happening with the two sick ones? Looks like iron deficiency. Ph stuff usually I think.
Out of curiosity- (this is something I wonder about when I can't sleep at night) do you have some sort of bar you have set for yourself for when you will be compelled to change your name from Noob -to something else?

Hey Noob. Just passing through. Looking good.:high-five: What's happening with the two sick ones? Looks like iron deficiency. Ph stuff usually I think.
Out of curiosity- (this is something I wonder about when I can't sleep at night) do you have some sort of bar you have set for yourself for when you will be compelled to change your name from Noob -to something else?

Wouldn't the 420 Community have to pick it for him. since he did pick a name like Noob. sorta like we graduate him? Let's not get too far ahead. His harvests will determine his name change ;)

:peace:

FE

Carnivals look fabulous Noob. :high-five: I realize the OG Kush are equally as lovely, but I've a preference for the Carnivals. :laugh: You're gonna make my community thread look really good. Thank you. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Everyone, minus the sick ones, have a very lush looking green. Very healthy. The sick ones are actually looking better than a couple days ago. So whatever you did is helping.

Last night we took a couple clones off of our monster cheese and took an extra one in a super cropping incident lol. Looking great noob. Enjoy the day, it's FRIDAY!

I actually have thought about it. I try to not get ahead of myself because it tends to get me in trouble. How funny would it be for a new member to come in and see this guy who refers to himself as a noob but is really a bad ass grower. Isn't it ironic? Don't you think? :rofl:

Everyone, minus the sick ones, have a very lush looking green. Very healthy. The sick ones are actually looking better than a couple days ago. So whatever you did is helping.

Last night we took a couple clones off of our monster cheese and took an extra one in a super cropping incident lol. Looking great noob. Enjoy the day, it's FRIDAY!

Thanks nis. Just spraying with some calmag before lights out.

I have two supercropping clones in my closet. :)

Hey there NOOB.
I THINK YOU SHOULD CHANGE UR NAME TO

NOOBNOMORE..

KINDA FITS .YOU ARE A ESTABLISHED GROWER NOW FROM WHAT I SEE NOW..
YOU'VE TAKEN IN ALL THE INFORMATION AND APPLIED IT WELL.THE GOOD AND THE BAD.
YOU ARE NOW A TEACHER OF GROWING METHODS..
YOU NEED NO MORE HELP FROM WHAT I SEE..
SO PEACE TO YA BROTHER..
I THINK WE ALL AGREE !!!!:Namaste:

Hey my mate Noob, just making the rounds. Those NL's look like they are coming back. From memory they look better than before when I previously posted about them. My mind could be playing tricks on me though. It wouldn't be unlikely! all the best bloke :)

UPDATE

I know it's been a couple of days since I've been on but there was an emergency in my area so I had to go and lend a hand. I'm back now and I will try to be brief as its getting late and I'm tired.

Please excuse the sideways pictures. I got it fixed halfway through though.

First up, the flower tent. I decided to throw a little mini scrog on each girl. They are just sitting on top of the plants for now.

image13309.jpeg
image13310.jpeg
image13311.jpeg
image13312.jpeg
image13313.jpeg
image13314.jpeg
image13315.jpeg
image13316.jpeg

I am thinking of putting these girls in some 7 gallon fabric pots I just got in. You guys think it will be ok to transplant at this stage???????

Next up, the clones

image13317.jpeg
image13318.jpeg
image13319.jpeg
image13320.jpeg

The seedlings

image13321.jpeg
image13322.jpeg
image13323.jpeg
image13324.jpeg
image13325.jpeg
image13326.jpeg
image13327.jpeg
image13328.jpeg
image13329.jpeg

The 2 remaining NOrthern Lights (one of them has to be female right?)

image13330.jpeg
image13331.jpeg

The closet

image13332.jpeg

Thanks for checking it out

Cheers guys!! :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom