Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

Once my leaves are beyond the perimeter of the cup they're fair game for transplantation. I wouldn't hesitate to go straight to a seven gallon, but remember if you do, you'll use much more drench per watering and it may take longer to get the root ball established. I say "may" because that's not a given. The reason we use the one gallons is to more effectively control that initial root ball. That's one of the reasons they explode once you settle them in the final pots. I believe Doc still starts his in the one gallons? When I was following him he was. Something I'd be well advised to start doing, come to think of it.

They look stunning Noob. You're not looking very noob-like, you know. :laughtwo:

Glad to see you. Hope all's well with that emergency. :love: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :love:

.....They look stunning Noob. You're not looking very noob-like, you know. :laughtwo:

Glad to see you. Hope all's well with that emergency. :love: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :love:

For real Noob. You are way overdue for a name change. Maybe it's not worth the trouble but there is nothing Noob about ya bloke ;)

Once my leaves are beyond the perimeter of the cup they're fair game for transplantation. I wouldn't hesitate to go straight to a seven gallon, but remember if you do, you'll use much more drench per watering and it may take longer to get the root ball established. I say "may" because that's not a given. The reason we use the one gallons is to more effectively control that initial root ball. That's one of the reasons they explode once you settle them in the final pots. I believe Doc still starts his in the one gallons? When I was following him he was. Something I'd be well advised to start doing, come to think of it.

They look stunning Noob. You're not looking very noob-like, you know. :laughtwo:

I was talking about my 3 girls in flower. They are in 3 gallon pots right now and they are drinking water fast. They will be getting Iguana Juice bloom, BSM, and Snow Storm Ultra from here on out. The four girls in the 1s are going in the cooked soil when I get back from vacation. Thanks Sue. It was a Mother Nature Emergency. All won't be well for some time now. I estimated it will take at least 6 months for clean up. The tribes are pissed!!! I had to go do my thing. :)

:hug::hug::hug:

For real Noob. You are way overdue for a name change. Maybe it's not worth the trouble but there is nothing Noob about ya bloke ;)

I don't know GL... It's kind of nice being underestimated. Then, when you do screw up, it was expected by the masses. I appreciate the compliments buddy. I'm really just winging it and trying things out. I still consider myself a noob though.

Cheers guys :roorrip:

Decided I wanted some oil this afternoon. So I sat down and made me some real quick like. :)

image13334.jpeg
image13335.jpeg

Doesn't that look yummy??? It tastes so clean

Cheers guys. :roorrip:

Looks great. Clean and happy.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Decided I wanted some oil this afternoon. So I sat down and made me some real quick like. :)

image13334.jpeg
image13335.jpeg

Doesn't that look yummy??? It tastes so clean

Cheers guys. :roorrip:
Dammit Noob! We tried doing that and all we ended up with was some dry decarbed flat buds. Not enough oil was there to use. I just don't get what we are doing wrong. Lol I think we need a wider straightener with a digital temp display. Then we have more control over it.

Oh, to be in your shoes with all that goey goodness. High five!

Well now, Noob, I like the name....For anyone who knows you...knows different! It can be like one of those nick names , like "Tiny",...meanwhile the guy's 6'4", 240lbs.....get it Noob! Your doing great...i have a couple Q's./ suggestions. The scrog idea is fantastic bud. In a few pics i can see you have Mg. shortages...almost white growing tips and very , very light colored new growth.There are a couple other minerals that could cause that , but Mg. is the most common. These are not in Kit soil are they? How is the DBHBB soil coming along...must be done real soon? The best part is your "Garden Keeper"...he rocks!! Cheers pal.:high-five:

Dammit Noob! We tried doing that and all we ended up with was some dry decarbed flat buds. Not enough oil was there to use. I just don't get what we are doing wrong. Lol I think we need a wider straightener with a digital temp display. Then we have more control over it.

Oh, to be in your shoes with all that goey goodness. High five!

I use moist nugs from a jar with boveda 62 in the jar. I squish the buds between the parchment before I place the cold hair straightener over the folded up bulge. I then clamp on the 600 lb quick grip and get it on tight. Then I turn it on full blast and listen for sizzle. Then I unclamp and pop the puck out.

Dude I thought you had fell off the face of the earth lol.

Girls are looking great so that's good news. I'm with duggan in the Mg. Do those happen to be the two sick ones from a while ago? They look good minus the yellowing tips. I've noticed ours tend to do that for a couple days going into 12/12 but that's not the case here.

As for transplant issue...I would love to see them in 7s but you run the risk of shock by transplanting. If you were, be very very gentle lol. Easier said than done right?

Have a good one noob. :roorrip:

Looks great. Clean and happy.

Cheers

Thanks miller. I'm just winging it buddy

Well now, Noob, I like the name....For anyone who knows you...knows different! It can be like one of those nick names , like "Tiny",...meanwhile the guy's 6'4", 240lbs.....get it Noob! Your doing great...i have a couple Q's./ suggestions. The scrog idea is fantastic bud. In a few pics i can see you have Mg. shortages...almost white growing tips and very , very light colored new growth.There are a couple other minerals that could cause that , but Mg. is the most common. These are not in Kit soil are they? How is the DBHBB soil coming along...must be done real soon? The best part is your "Garden Keeper"...he rocks!! Cheers pal.:high-five:

Thanks Duggs. My soil won't be cooked until after I get back from vacation at the end of next week. The two plants at the end with the lighter patches are indeed deficient. I am almost ready to just bag em both. I think the ones in my tent are the white pistils from my c99 beauts.

Cheers buddy

Dude I thought you had fell off the face of the earth lol.

Girls are looking great so that's good news. I'm with duggan in the Mg. Do those happen to be the two sick ones from a while ago? They look good minus the yellowing tips. I've noticed ours tend to do that for a couple days going into 12/12 but that's not the case here.

As for transplant issue...I would love to see them in 7s but you run the risk of shock by transplanting. If you were, be very very gentle lol. Easier said than done right?

Have a good one noob. :roorrip:

Hey nis. Yeah, I thought long and hard about transplanting the girls in flower but then I remembered that they don't really grow any new roots during flower so I should just leave them be and just remember this next time I try to stick a 3 gallon pot in flower

Cheers :roorrip:

Thanks miller. I'm just winging it buddy

Thanks Duggs. My soil won't be cooked until after I get back from vacation at the end of next week. The two plants at the end with the lighter patches are indeed deficient. I am almost ready to just bag em both. I think the ones in my tent are the white pistils from my c99 beauts.

Cheers buddy

Hey nis. Yeah, I thought long and hard about transplanting the girls in flower but then I remembered that they don't really grow any new roots during flower so I should just leave them be and just remember this next time I try to stick a 3 gallon pot in flower

Twice I've been stuck in small pots. I flowered 4 plants in 6X6 square pots. Water every other say for 60 days, 30 feedings to harvest. Lots of work. My last auto AK was grown in #3, again stuck watering every other day for months. I'd though I would have learned.

Cheers

Twice I've been stuck in small pots. I flowered 4 plants in 6X6 square pots. Water every other say for 60 days, 30 feedings to harvest. Lots of work. My last auto AK was grown in #3, again stuck watering every other day for months. I'd though I would have learned.

Cheers

You need to set up an auto water setup on a timer ;) No need to do anything but check on stuff... ;)

"peace"

FE

I am seriously thinking about it

There will be others more qualified but don't hesitate to ask me for advice if you need. I run a super simple setup and so far it is very effective. 1 timer 1 pump 1 res and bunch of hoses/reducers.. I run drain to waste and that makes life even easier....

just sayin

;)

FE

UPDATE

Sorry it's been a while since I have posted on here. Life has been busy here in this part of the country. I have been inundated with a lot of paperwork for my business due to a huge accident. It looks like I will be working while I'm on vacation too, which is awesome. :)
The garden has changed a bit. I lost patience with the two sick plants and they were banished to the compost pile. It's really not a loss because I don't even know what the hell I'm going to do with the plants I have in veg. I am thinking I might have to create a third space for clones and turn the closet into a flower room or auto room. I will figure it out.
The clones got put in 1 gallon pots. I have been trying to time it so I water all of my plants early Tuesday morning when I leave for the beach. I'm hoping they will be ok until Friday evening. I think I will just add some extra water to their trays and hope for the best. I will take some pictures tonight after the lights come back on and try to get them posted for you guys. I am hoping to be back to normal after this month is over.

Thanks for checking it out

Hang in there Noob and enjoy the hell out of the beach. Everything will survive. They're the most resilient plants on the planet. :battingeyelashes:

I'm glad the other plants aren't cluttering up your life anymore.

Back
Top Bottom