Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

Enjoying the smell when you open the tent? There is nothing like it, unzipping and getting a huge whiff! Great work noob. I'll pass this back around on my way out. NEXT! :passitleft:

It is a sweet and sour smell I have never encountered in my life. It is mesmerizing. I hate closing the tent up. ;)

Thanks to OG last night was my first nights sleep in 4 days and the uncomfortable and painful sensations associated with my head have ceased. That makes it sooo much easier to enjoy your update mate ;) Everything is coming along nice as!

Thanks to OG last night was my first nights sleep in 4 days and the uncomfortable and painful sensations associated with my head have ceased. That makes it sooo much easier to enjoy your update mate ;) Everything is coming along nice as!

I'm so glad to read this Growlow. That brought tears to my eyes. :hug::hug::hug:

1st off let me say, HOW in the heck have I missed out on this grow :thedoubletake::yikes:
I will confess I read page one, then did the stoners speed reading technique of just looking at the pictures till I ended up here. Your opening statement rang a bell and if you change 10 to 30 it pretty much reads what I wrote when I started back up growing. Northern Lights was a great choice to jump back into the game with:thumb:
Add yet another journal to my list to try and keep up with :goodjob:

Cool cool so glad you are able to get a decent nights sleep again.
Positive energy Growlow! Glad you are feeling a bit better. Glad you have access to some good Meds!
Umm Shiggy? He said he got access to meds, not good meds, they came from me silly.:rofl:

All looks great..
Start cutting those fan leaves off those buds noob...not the sugar leaves though..
You'll get bigger buds I promise ya..!!!! $$$
Peace Brother..

Awesome looking flowers Noob. Corn shaped buds are good sign of hi yield and that's what I'm seeing here.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Wow! Great pics! That's where I want to be in about 6-8 weeks with mine! Must smell wonderful!

Thanks for the kind words freidog. I am honestly just winging it. I need to stop letting them get too dry. The smell is sweet and sour chicken with some earthy tones. It's hard to describe.

I'm so glad you got your meds. OG is just an awesome guy for helping a fellow 420er out like he did. I'm on the eastern side of our beautiful state but I get to the west coast frequently. I would love to get together sometime to exchange bud or cuttings or just to hang out. Here's to a good nights sleep... :roorrip:

1st off let me say, HOW in the heck have I missed out on this grow :thedoubletake::yikes:
I will confess I read page one, then did the stoners speed reading technique of just looking at the pictures till I ended up here. Your opening statement rang a bell and if you change 10 to 30 it pretty much reads what I wrote when I started back up growing. Northern Lights was a great choice to jump back into the game with:thumb:
Add yet another journal to my list to try and keep up with :goodjob:

Cool cool so glad you are able to get a decent nights sleep again.

Umm Shiggy? He said he got access to meds, not good meds, they came from me silly.:rofl:

OG, I am honored to have you here. I have to say I'm a lot more patient and less handsy with my plants than I was 10 years ago. I imagine 30 years was a long time coming. I thought I was nervous and anxious when I started back up. I bet you were giddy like fat kid with a bagful of snickers bars. :)

Welcome OG!

Lookin great in that tent brother Noob! :high-five:

Thanks STIHL! I hope those trees aren't keeping you too busy.

All looks great..
Start cutting those fan leaves off those buds noob...not the sugar leaves though..
You'll get bigger buds I promise ya..!!!! $$$
Peace Brother..

I know I can count on your experienced eye old school. I started last night. I'm just taking the yellow and red stem fan leaves as well as the leaves blocking bud. Thanks for looking out!

Cheers everyone!!!

:roorrip:

Thanks millertm! I've never heard that before. I sure do hope I get a good yield from these 3 girls. I'm hoping for at least 12 oz. I think I can get it close. Thanks for checking it out

Cheers

:roorrip:

I never heard this before either millertm. May I ask where you learned this little gem of information?

I've noticed similar structure on a few of my plants that yielded well. Now I look fir ut. My Sour and SLH both had corn shaped colas as did my AK. I believe it's just a mature structure expression shared by some strains.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks for the kind words freidog. I am honestly just winging it. I need to stop letting them get too dry. The smell is sweet and sour chicken with some earthy tones. It's hard to describe.
For someone who is winging it, you're doing a great job! It's only my third grow ever and I'm still trying to figure out many things, but then again I'm also no making the same mistakes anymore as I did in the first two grows. Fun hobby to have!

Back
Top Bottom