Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

I really liked doing our scrog. Everything is even and spread out. Barely any popcorn and just dense tops for the most part. I'm sold on it noob! You have our blessing. :thumb: Roorrip

I knew I would get your vote nis. :high-five:

I might have to scrog the whole thing once they are sexed. Especially if most of these are female.

Welcome to Noob Farms...LOL

YOU GOT YOUR SHIT GOING NOW..

clones and everything..kudos to ya !!!!

Thanks, old school. Means a lot coming from you. I still question everything I do and I think I'm making mistakes all over the place but these plants just keep on trucking.

NOOB needs help :)

I took a few more clones today because I suspect that these plants might be showing preflowers. I will post some pictures and you guys can tell me what you think.

This is the same plant, C99 # 3

image12442.jpeg
image12443.jpeg

This is C99 #2

image12444.jpeg

C99 # 1

image12445.jpeg

This is my NL #3 it is my best looking NL plant

image12446.jpeg

Sorry for the upside down pictures guys. I don't have the time or patience to go back and fix them tonight.

UPDATE

Just some pics of my garden tonight. I don't think I can keep these plants in the veg closet any longer. As soon as I know the sex because of preflower, or as soon as I make an impulse decision to throw them in, they are going in that tent. I need to get them in there to start training them just a little bit more to keep my canopy even. or at least as even as I can keep it. :)

image12448.jpeg
image12449.jpeg
image12450.jpeg
image12451.jpeg
image12452.jpeg
image12453.jpeg
image12454.jpeg

Thanks for checking it out guys :roorrip:

Looks like flower pistols to me..time will tell for sure..
Yea ur gonna need help............trimming up that jungle in the tent..ha ha ha.
I see in ur future......hmmm mm
Big Buds
Big tent
Big lights

YES the vision is clear as day.
Yes I'm psychic. ..hmmm....woohoo !!!!!

NOOB needs help :)

I took a few more clones today because I suspect that these plants might be showing preflowers. I will post some pictures and you guys can tell me what you think.

This is the same plant, C99 # 3

image12442.jpeg
image12443.jpeg

This is C99 #2

image12444.jpeg

C99 # 1

image12445.jpeg

This is my NL #3 it is my best looking NL plant

image12446.jpeg

Sorry for the upside down pictures guys. I don't have the time or patience to go back and fix them tonight.

I think I might have thought the C99 #2 was a boy

UPDATE

Just some pics of my garden tonight. I don't think I can keep these plants in the veg closet any longer. As soon as I know the sex because of preflower, or as soon as I make an impulse decision to throw them in, they are going in that tent. I need to get them in there to start training them just a little bit more to keep my canopy even. or at least as even as I can keep it. :)

image12448.jpeg
image12449.jpeg
image12450.jpeg
image12451.jpeg
image12452.jpeg
image12453.jpeg
image12454.jpeg

Thanks for checking it out guys :roorrip:

Can you guys see the redneck clone tracking system I have employed?

Thanks everyone for the advice. I know I need to defoliate. I have been. But the leaves grow back so darn fast. I think I'm a little apprehensive taking too many leaves because it seems wrong. I will get in there tonight and see what I can do. I have a box full of leaves that I have already taken. Lol

Here is what I used as a visual when it came to prune/shaping (post #162). If it works for Doc...

Advanced LED Demo Grow by Doc Bud - Page 11

I know it looks like I know what I'm doing, but I'm still a noob who is very nervous. :cheesygrinsmiley: I find that it's just easier to jump in and just do it instead of analyzing every little step of the process. I couldn't be this successful if it weren't for this community. I can't say that enough.

I learned a lot from hanging around your journal. Thank you btw!

Mornin Noob,...ya ya gotta give em a lil longer, to be sure. females will show you very clearly with two small pistils , or "hairs"...you will see em soon. Cheers and have an awesome Sat.:volcano-smiley:

Agreed..... Need more time... They all look kinda the same when the plant develops. Then all of a sudden the ladies get pistils and the males grow them into balls... lol

Be patient. It will be alot clearer very shortly....

:peace:

FE

Well dang. I got all excited when I saw those tiny hairs sticking out. It's hard to see them on my phone though.

since its the weekend and all, Let me take her out & pass her around for everybody.. :party: :ganjamon: :bong:
image12098.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom