Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

Man, let me tell you... That was hard mixing all that up at once. I used my mini pitch fork to turn the soil over and over until I had it mixed really good. But then you have to add water to get the soil moist. That is where the work out came. I was huffing and puffing like my old playing days. I had to take a few breaks in between bins but I got it done. Once I finally had it mixed to the consistency I wanted, I got in there with my hands and really made sure it was all mixed in. I need a nap

That is a task I know wouldnt go over very well if I was medicated.... I wouldn't finish it lol

:welldone:

:passitleft: I'll take some of that. I know you have some awesome herb!!

Looking good noob! We have been thinking about doing the kit for a couple weeks now. After seeing the loads of success everyone is having with it, how could you not do it? :thumb:

Oh on a side note, on Friday night we watched gran torino. Thanks for the suggestion, it made for a good chuckle.

Yeah, I have been trying to figure out how to bring the High Brix into my garden for a while now. I just decided one day to do it and asked for some assistance. Glad I finally made the choice. I should be busy like you guys from here on out.

Looking awesome as ever noob :thumb: liking your reflector hood as well :)

Thanks, welsh! That reflector is a part of a combo package. I think I paid $250 for the whole thing. Came with the hood, two bulbs, ballast, hanging ropes, and a timer

That is a task I know wouldnt go over very well if I was medicated.... I wouldn't finish it lol

:welldone:

I was a little medicated but I knew beforehand not to medicate too much. Made me feel so bad out of shape. :rofl:

Good afternoon Noob. I was getting ready to settle into doing a serious test of my recent Dark Devil Auto harvest and didn't want to get so lost that I forgot to drop these off.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Catch you later. :battingeyelashes: :love:

:popcorn::surf: I like the veg closet...filling up nicely :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Hozona! It's a sight, that's for sure. When I started this grow I was worried I would kill a few by now.

Good afternoon Noob. I was getting ready to settle into doing a serious test of my recent Dark Devil Auto harvest and didn't want to get so lost that I forgot to drop these off.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Catch you later. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Good afternoon Sue. Love seeing your bright, joyful face in my garden. Take some of these hugs with you for your Dark Devil experience. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Great to see how far you have come in such a short time my friend. A truly great community we have here eh? Looking great 4x4. :thumb: keep on keepin on man :high-five:

I couldn't have made it this far without the help and support of everyone in this community. Thanks for checking it out STIHL!!

I have a new little girl to take care of.

image12170.jpeg

:party: :slide: :love: :slide: :party:

I'll agree don't clone the runt for shure..
Now the big question..I know there big bushy..look beautiful..but....
ya got to start thinning them out to get some light penatration..
you see us all do it pretty much..give them a trim..
just do the biggest fattest fans first..actually they will grow faster.
it's up to you though..but they really need it..
anybody else want to chime in on this.
what do you think snid ???

I agree with the gentlemen above. Get in there & give them a trim/bikini wax :) Ultimately, you want to be able to see the soil when you stand above your plant & look down thru the canopy. The plants will look so small & pitiful, but mine just doubled during their first week of flower. I'll be doing a follow up trim in week 3.

:peace: Noob

Back
Top Bottom