Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

Very good choices noob! Our carnival has started off stretchy even though she gets plenty of light. Training will definitely be in order. As for the OG, she is quite the champ. You will be happy with your choices. :thumb:

Thanks, nismo. I'm excited. I have been wanting to grow these two since I started this journal. I love the fact that they are feminized. That takes a little of the worry away.

Please tell me you have seen Gran Torino, duggan. If not, I think you should. I think you will like it.
While reading this, I thought you were going to go the route of, "if you haven't seen this then we can't be friends" lol. Glad you didn't go that far. But it is a terrific movie. When my grandmother passed away she was a huge Clint fan and I got boxed sets of every movie he was in. Made for some good times.

:party: Carnival!!! :slide: :love: :slide: :party:

Cool, you'll be running right behind me. You're lucky enough to have two. :woohoo: Oh, you'll enjoy this one.

Have some rasberry kush while you are here. :roorrip:

:party: Carnival!!! :slide: :love: :slide: :party:

Cool, you'll be running right behind me. You're lucky enough to have two. :woohoo: Oh, you'll enjoy this one.

I'm very excited :hug::hug::hug:

That was one of his best movies! My hubs has watched it several times, and he rarely does that. I think you would love it. :yahoo:
Sour D Noob? :passitleft:

:passitleft: why thank you pinky. Try some rasberry kush. :roorrip:

It's a great movie! I think nis and I should watch it again!

I don't know how you guys have time to watch movies. Lol

We make time. We really enjoy each other's company. Plus, 2 people = 2x the work getting done. Can't say I've been much help this past week. Was off work for quite some time. Now working 4 10s in construction. Woah! Talk about a wake up call. It's like going to the gym for the first time in years. I can stay ahead of my partner at work, and that's all that matters. I still got it.

Tonight will require some relaxation. Tomorrow we harvest in the morning and are hosting a birthday party in the afternoon. Busy day ahead.

Read the journal, the initial planning is somthing i appreciate for sure. Glad to have caught this before it was moved to the completed side. I will be looking at your harvest shots for sure!

Hey. Noob....all looks really good....and Gran Torino is one of Eastwood's best...great movie, great role...right up there with Million Dollar Baby...

Thanks camper! welcome! make yourself at home. Here's some 9 pound hammer. :passitleft: That should keep you locked in your chair for a few hours. Cheers!

We make time. We really enjoy each other's company. Plus, 2 people = 2x the work getting done. Can't say I've been much help this past week. Wad off work for quit some time. Now working 4 10s in construction. Woah! Talk about a wake up call. It's like going to the gym for the first time in years. I can stay ahead of my partner at work, and that's all that matters. I still got it.

Good luck girl. Construction ain't no joke! As long as you are looking better than someone else, you will be fine. lol

Back
Top Bottom