Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

OK,...OK your ALL wrong HA, HA......wrong flick ...it's not Independence Day........WRONG!!!!

Wanna know the movie.....who said it....It was a true story,...it really happened. Remember LZ Xray....Hal Moore......(Mel Gibson)
Ya ...you guessed it ...."We Were Soldiers" he says that prayer right before a major battle after most of his men were already KIA.True story....I did a lot of research on it and actually obtained ALL the battle transcripts from those three days in the Nam. Just an awesome movie I had a tuff time letting go ....same feelings I had when I saw Lone Survivor. Cheers gang.

Don't know that one buddy. But do you know this classic? "You see this knife? I'm gonna teach you to speak English with this fucking knife!"

Thank you for the tip Sue :hug: I already have the neem oil or I would have pick some of this up.

I would get the dunks and save the neem for emergencies. Too much neem oil in the soil can start to coat the roots and affect absorption of nutrients. The dunks will take care of things by putting bacteria in the soil that will kill the fly larvae.

I would get the dunks and save the neem for emergencies. Too much neem oil in the soil can start to coat the roots and affect absorption of nutrients. The dunks will take care of things by putting bacteria in the soil that will kill the fly larvae.

Shiggs....my brotha....you havn't watched "We Were Soldiers"? OK, OK....GO WATCH IT ....NOW! I can't believe you havn't seen it!!It's a true story, you will not forget it once you see it....it's one that will stick with you for a long time. Cheers.

Thank you for pointing that out. I use neem meal in my soil and as a topdress. That works as effective pest control, but the bacteria in the dunks are biological warfare that can't be beat, when administered properly. Too many people forget to be consistent for a month and end up right back where they started, so if anyone's thinking of using dunks, once a week minimum and keep it up for a month.

:oops: Almost forgot why I stopped........ Good afternoon Noob :hug::hug::hug:

I haven't seen we were soldiers. I need to check that one out. I'm sure I can find it.
You like war movies huh, Duggan?
Here's one:"What I mean by that, sir, is if you was to put me and this here sniper rifle anywhere up to and including one mile from Adolf Hitler... with a clean line of sight... Pack your bags, fellas. War's over. Amen."
Easy one

I haven't seen we were soldiers. I need to check that one out. I'm sure I can find it.
Here's one:"What I mean by that, sir, is if you was to put me and this here sniper rifle anywhere up to and including one mile from Adolf Hitler... with a clean line of sight... Pack your bags, fellas. War's over. Amen."
Easy one
Saving Private Ryan. Too easy. How about...

"Be advised that I'm mean, nasty, and tired. I eat concertina wire and piss napalm, and I can put a round through a flea's ass at 200 meters. So why don't you go hump someone elses leg muttface, before I push yours in."

You guys crack me up. :laughtwo:

Easy one

"Be advised that I'm mean, nasty, and tired. I eat concertina wire and piss napalm, and I can put a round through a flea's ass at 200 meters. So why don't you go hump someone elses leg muttface, before I push yours in."

Ya , war movies ... survival, and revenge are my favs for sure. Dad and I used to watch them all the time....oh , westerns too were a lot of fun. BTW , I had NO idea on those last two flicks. I saw Saving Private Ryan but wasn't one for my all time fav. list....dunno why though....just never stuck with me, is all. Anyhow , should be running conduit in another building right now...gotta book, have an awesome day Noob, Nis , Sue and Gang!

Heartbreak Ridge. Clint Eastwood is the man

Since my plants are going to be going into flower soon, I decided to pop some new beans to start some new genetics. Since starting this endeavor, I was worried about receiving seeds much less having an abundance of them to choose from. I knew I wanted to grow the Carnival by Ministry of cannabis and Dinafem OG Kush. I was only going to pop one of each and choose two other strains. But, I decided to just go with 2 seeds each of Carnival and OG Kush.

M.O.C. CARVIVAL
Strain: Carnival
Breeder: M.O.C.
Type: mostly sativa
Flowering: ~63 days
Normal or female seeds.
Ministry of Cannabis - Carnival

Carnival: there is no name that can better represent the effect of this plant in your mind. The word carnival reminds you of a happy atmosphere all around, to Venice and the thousands of people dressed like centuries ago, or to Rio, Brazil, where millions of people go crazy just for a few days a year.

This strain has been designed to bring the carnival into your mind. The entire process of selection and crossing has been made in Spain. This is a cross between a Haze mother and a particular individual mostly sativa as father.

Carnival has an extremely high content of thc: the laboratory test on our sample has shown an amazing 23,2%. This is not the only good note, the flowering time is really short for a plant that is 80% sativa.

Flowering time: 9 weeks
Yield Indoor: 400-450 g/m²
Yield Outdoor: up to 300 gram per plant
User-Generated Strain-Profile

Known Phenotypes:
beta version - add an other phenotype
1.: short, compact, fastly blossoming, sativa-dominant Phenotype #1

Dinafem OG KUSH

OG Kush cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds belong to a feminized Indica-dominant cannabis strain that results from the cross between a Lemon Thai/Pakistani and a Chemdawg. It is a high-quality, exotic hybrid that has achieved great success both in the USA and in the rest of the world.

OG Kush carries the initials OG, which stand for Ocean Green, as according to a legend, it used to be grown by the seashore. Very much appreciated in California, it is one of rap stars' and marijuana connoisseurs' favourites. It grows into a stunning, fast-flowering, easy-to-grow, small/medium-sized marijuana plant that produces compact, resinous buds with such an intoxicating aroma that it requires the use of anti-odour filters.

OG Kush cannabis seed performs well indoors, particularly in small spaces and with SOG. Outdoors it enjoys temperate/Mediterranean climates and the greenhouse. It will give a tropical touch to your garden and will seduce you with its taste and aromatic properties.

The flavour and aroma of OG Kush are very fruity, with notes of Diesel, berries and citrus fruit. The powerful effect is cerebral at first, evolving quickly towards a pleasant, relaxing, heavy high. It is the perfect cannabis strain to rest deeply.
Characteristics of OG Kush cannabis seeds

Suitable for indoors and outdoors
Sex: feminized
Genotype: 75% Indica /25% Sativa
Cross: Lemon Thai/Pakistani x Chemdawg
Indoor flowering period: 55 days
Outdoor harvest time: early/mid-October
Indoor yield: 550 g/m2
Outdoor yield: 1100 g/plant
Outdoor height: 3 m (approximately)
THC: very high (up to 24%)

Started in small cups of water