Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

I couldn't place it do I had to look it up. I can tell you like the older flicks. :thumb:

Ya, you guessed it Nis....the older ones were...and are the best....period. OK then, that one was True Grit...remember now...when Glen Cambell saved Rooster by that long shot after he was hit over the head by the bad guy ....he died right after he made the shot! Always liked those Rooster movies...they were so good. Used to watch them with my dad all the time.Love em!

OK, got another one .....how about... "Nuke it for morbid....it's the only way to be sure" Ya gotta get this one guys....it's a fav. of mine and my boys...it's on my cable box hard drive cuz they like it so much! cheers .

Ya, you guessed it Nis....the older ones were...and are the best....period. OK then, that one was True Grit...remember now...when Glen Cambell saved Rooster by that long shot after he was hit over the head by the bad guy ....he died right after he made the shot! Always liked those Rooster movies...they were so good. Used to watch them with my dad all the time.Love em!

OK, got another one .....how about... "Nuke it for morbid....it's the only way to be sure" Ya gotta get this one guys....it's a fav. of mine and my boys...it's on my cable box hard drive cuz they like it so much! cheers .
Buzzzzzzzz....what is aliens. Let me take '80s movies for 500 Duggan. Lol

Edit: isn't it "take off and nuke them from orbit?"

Buzzzzzzzz....what is aliens. Let me take '80s movies for 500 Duggan. Lol

Edit: isn't it "take off and nuke them from orbit?"
Yes....that's right Nis....all this time i thought she says "morbid" seemed to make sense i guess...cool! very cool ...now i know. Isn't this fun....:high-five: Yes....ok then. hang on i gotta see Noob here....
Damn too slow again. Favorite John Wayne movie is The Cowboys.

Ya , but he gets killed in it ....i seen that one at the drive in when it came out....yikes, i'm old. Those cowBOYS are all very old now, some gone perhaps.:thedoubletake: OK Noob,....and Nis,....how about.... "he's alive...you pimp!!" or " you got me mixed up with someone else....come on!!!",....same movie, you guys will have to really team up to get this one. I'm gonna give ya's a lil hint....Tom Berringer was in it ,...but he wasn't the "lead". OK...Tic Toc, Tic Toc...:slide:

Holy crap you went there. Dogs of War was a great movie.

NO WAY!!!! That's my all time fav. movie....yeepa....you got it....i'm stoked :bravo::thumb::cheer: It's filled with one liners i just love. I have it on disk and watch it once a yr. to relieve stress. Tom gets killed in it though....that's the only part i don't like.I'm havin a blast....just so ya's know K!

Alright ...goin back...way back for this next one...think ...classic. OK, here goes....I may not remember it 100% but i'm still gonna quote it!....OK...."i'm gonna take this right foot....and kick you...right here....and there's nothin your gonna be able to do" says so very calmly and full of confidence. No hints...you'le both prolly get it.....Tic Toc, Tic Toc.:thumb:

You guys are having way too much fun over here. :laughtwo: I'm no good at this. Didn't get a TV until I was 12, almost never watched movies. I'll just watch and enjoy the show . :battingeyelashes: :love:

Hello Noob. :hug::hug::hug:

NO WAY!!!! That's my all time fav. movie....yeepa....you got it....i'm stoked :bravo::thumb::cheer: It's filled with one liners i just love. I have it on disk and watch it once a yr. to relieve stress. Tom gets killed in it though....that's the only part i don't like.I'm havin a blast....just so ya's know K!

Alright ...goin back...way back for this next one...think ...classic. OK, here goes....I may not remember it 100% but i'm still gonna quote it!....OK...."i'm gonna take this right foot....and kick you...right here....and there's nothin your gonna be able to do" says so very calmly and full of confidence. No hints...you'le both prolly get it.....Tic Toc, Tic Toc.:thumb:
Good flick choice. Billy Jack. Over the last few quotes I do believe a have an appropriate age on you duggan, so now my imagination has something to go by. :thumb:

Love me some older movies. Reminds me of my Grandmother.

I decided I couldn't put it off any longer and transplanted my plants. I wish I would have taken a picture of the roots but I was in the zone baby. I don't know how these plants were still growing, those roots were everywhere. I don't know if it was the Rapid Start or what but those roots were pretty. From now on I will start seeds in the pots these plants were in, then transplant to the bigger pots. Only one transplant then.

Only took two pictures. Life

image11629.jpeg

image11628.jpeg

Morning Noob and Nis.....Plants will thank you for the trans, guys. They'le take a few days to really grab that new soil,...but when they do you will see them really go!

OK ...on to some more fun.....How about......"put it on the camp....those people have it ...not us!"
This was prolly my fav. movie with this guy in it....loaded with big time stars....just loved it! Cheers guys!:circle-of-love:

Noob! Dang, they exploded! You're gonna run out of room in there methinks. :laughtwo: Hurray for more root space. :yahoo:

Ah some breathing room for the girls :)

Looking good Noob
GreenFingers

I never transplanted when I grew back in the day. I kept everything small. Can't wait to see how big they get.

sooo much green, looking fantastic noob, enjoy the weekend:thumb:
:passitleft:

Thanks PG! Getting my sea legs on these and the next strain before I get some hollands hope

Noob! Dang, they exploded! You're gonna run out of room in there methinks. :laughtwo: Hurray for more root space. :yahoo:

Good thing I have a nice clean and big tent to throw them in about 20 days

Very nice noob keep it up!!!:bravo:

THanks Nasty. They won't be as big as your monsters. Some day...

Thanks for checking it out guys

RooRip

Back
Top Bottom