Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

We're on the same page....lottsa fun....what a hoot! OK....how about...."your bleedin man....I got no time to bleed.....ya got time to duck!" This on'e too easy but I'm at the GF's. havin supper ,using her laptop...:thedoubletake:
Back a lil later from home base!:high-five:

Another governor... Preditor

I see you have the sticky paper up....How bad is it when you have a few nats in the tent? I mean i have a few cards up and have been catching a few. in a weeks time of having them up i have a total of under 10 in total on three stickies. I did notice a bunch take flight after i moved pots. So would putting sand on top be the fix to this or just the sticky paper should keep them at bay?

I did read how they dont harm the plants when out of soil in the soil they wreck havoc on the root system and bad case can kill the plant. Im sure it would have to be a serious infestation for that to happen. Hey bro here's lil OG Kush i picked up til my stuff is done. If anyone else wants a hit (hits) come on over.

:passitleft:

:passitleft: Thank you sir. Yeah I bought the strips as a precaution kind of thing. There is one gnat on it. I think that because I let the top of the soil get so dry, if there was any, they have died. For some reason though, I keep seeing something flying every once in a while. Could be the weed though. But I can never find anything.

Hmmmmm i wonder i mean this is the main reason i didn't go soil for my first closet grow. I would be freaking out having gnats in my closet and tent. The ol lady will absolutely freak out and kill me.

is that something to combat gnats?

:passitleft: Thank you sir. Yeah I bought the strips as a precaution kind of thing. There is one gnat on it. I think that because I let the top of the soil get so dry, if there was any, they have died. For some reason though, I keep seeing something flying every once in a while. Could be the weed though. But I can never find anything.

If you have gnats you need to treat regularly for a month to stop the life cycle of the eggs that got laid when you weren't watching. Mosquito dunks work well too. You can soak them in the water overnight before watering and that'll kill the gnats. Alternatively, you can crush one and sprinkle it over the soil. Then, everytime you water it hits them again.

Gnats are an annoyance but they're harmless for the most part in a healthy soil.

If you have gnats you need to treat regularly for a month to stop the life cycle of the eggs that got laid when you weren't watching. Mosquito dunks work well too. You can soak them in the water overnight before watering and that'll kill the gnats. Alternatively, you can crush one and sprinkle it over the soil. Then, everytime you water it hits them again.

Gnats are an annoyance but they're harmless for the most part in a healthy soil.

Thanks Sue for the tip....So ill be hunting down some mosquito dunk is it?
Oh please dont take offense if you see my posts and they say guys lol. I mean that in a general term lol.

Allow me to light you up!

:bigtoke:

Top of the day to ya Noob....and Nis....ready to play today?? Got a good one for ya's. This is from one of my fav. all time movies, very good flick! Ok, here goes....."oh yes, and one more thing dear Lord, about our enemies, ignore their heathen prayers, and help us blow those little bastards straight to Hell, Amen." More on this flick later.Cheers eh!:thumb:

Thanks Sue for the tip....So ill be hunting down some mosquito dunk is it?
Oh please dont take offense if you see my posts and they say guys lol. I mean that in a general term lol.

Allow me to light you up!

:bigtoke:

Why thank you cmay. :bigtoke:

You can get the dunks in wafers, but you can also find them like this

image11863.jpeg

The pouches can be tossed into a bucket of water or cut open so you can sprinkle it on the surface.

I have started defoliating my plants more and more. It's amazing how quickly it seems the leaves grow back. I took some pictures last night but I was having trouble uploading them from my phone for some reason. I kept putting it off until now. SO here are the new pictures of the family.

Just some individual pictures and a group shot and then the leaf pile

image11873.jpeg
image11872.jpeg
image11871.jpeg
image11870.jpeg
image11868.jpeg
image11867.jpeg
image11862.jpeg
image11861.jpeg
image11860.jpeg
image11859.jpeg
image11858.jpeg

I also fed the plants today. .5 ml/gallon Rapid Start, 6ml/gallon Iguana Juice, 1 Tsp/gallon molasses. They are getting around a half gallon of water each.

Top of the day to ya Noob....and Nis....ready to play today?? Got a good one for ya's. This is from one of my fav. all time movies, very good flick! Ok, here goes....."oh yes, and one more thing dear Lord, about our enemies, ignore their heathen prayers, and help us blow those little bastards straight to Hell, Amen." More on this flick later.Cheers eh!:thumb:

Don't know that one buddy. But do you know this classic? "You see this knife? I'm gonna teach you to speak English with this fucking knife!"

Why thank you cmay. :big yoke:

You can get the dunks in wafers, but you can also find them like this

image11863.jpeg

The pouches can be tossed into a bucket of water or cut open so you can sprinkle it on the surface.

Thank you for the tip Sue :hug: I already have the neem oil or I would have pick some of this up.

Let's take a wild guess and say independence day. That's what the mrs. said lol.

Just because it's getting warmer outside doesn't mean to put them in their bikini just yet. Lol looking good bud. In all honesty, you could have taken more. :thumb:

I have been taking more and more each night. I took a bunch off when I fed too. I should take more pictures tonight.

Back
Top Bottom