Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

Hey Nis...movie one liners....they're my thing...love em! Wanna play? OK, great....how about...."never quit....never out of the fight"...name that flick! :blunt:

This one's a big time fav. of mine!
My mother always told me if I did as good in school as I did remembering movie quotes I would be a genius lol

Lone Survivor :roorrip:

My mother always told me if I did as good in school as I did remembering movie quotes I would be a genius lol

That is awesome you guys...ok then...this is the beginning of a wonderful relationship...you are correct BTW...but you can't cheat and use the web...OK! Got another one....how about ..... "remember Scully, when I promised to kill you last.....I lied!" NO WEB!

That is awesome you guys...ok then...this is the beginning of a wonderful relationship...you are correct BTW...but you can't cheat and use the web...OK! Got another one....how about ..... "remember Scully, when I promised to kill you last.....I lied!" NO WEB!
That my good sir is a good one. Commando is a great flick. The governator! He is pro legal pot so that is extra points in my book. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom