Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

Hey hey everyone. So noob, i have to ask you what's the size of that carbon filter? Is it a 4in or 6? It looks like its under 12'' longer, if so is it a stubby one?

I think your just plain high! I know I am, it's Sunday. :lot-o-toke:

Sundays start with a wake and bake and I stay pretty baked throughout the day buddy :passitleft:

You may be, but yours girls and setup look great.

Wish I could share some of the caramel with you guys that the Mrs. made. I'll just be in the corner melting away today lol

Thanks nismo! Wish I could have some of that caramel. lol

Never a bad thing my dude! Some of the best ideas came to fruition due to the intense thought provoking power of the sweet sweet ganja! :high-five:

I know that's right. When I have a problem I'm contemplating I spark one up and let my mind go and usually come up with something... If can remember it.

STONED here

Have some of this homie... :roorrip:

Hey hey everyone. So noob, i have to ask you what's the size of that carbon filter? Is it a 4in or 6? It looks like its under 12'' longer, if so is it a stubby one?

Hey cmay! That is a can filter 33 with the flange for the 6" fan. I have it hooked up to a 6" Hurricane exhaust fan. It has a 12" diameter and it is 13" long. So, yeah. Short and squatty.

Good afternoon Noob. :hug::hug::hug::kisstwo:

Update

I tried my hand at a little supercropping today to try to even up my canopy the best I can. With the help of duggan, thank you sir, I attempted to open up the lower branches to the light as well as lower the height of the plant. The way I did it was I came down a couple of nodes from the top and started rolling the stem back and forth with moderate pressure between my thumb and forefinger. I moved around the stem until I felt the stem start to weaken. Then I bent the top over to expose the branches underneath. Here are some pictures:

image11378.jpeg

image11379.jpeg

image11380.jpeg

image11381.jpeg

image11382.jpeg

I only had to supercrop 3 plants. 3 C99s. If you guys see anything I'm not doing right, please let me know.

Thanks for checking it out guys :roorrip:

Yes,...now your cookin Noob!!:thumb: This is called "cultivating". You will soon see yourself how growth hormones re-directed will cause these SC'd plants to get bushy...fast! my goal is always to get ALL the tops looking very similar.....if ya can't tell which ones are the mains ....and they're all the same height ...or close,...that's success and your yield will go up...if for no other reason , than a longer veg. time cuz they didn't outgrow your room/ tent...:slide: SHHH, works every time Noob,...cheers pal!:high-five::bravo:

Yes,...now your cookin Noob!!:thumb: This is called "cultivating". You will soon see yourself how growth hormones re-directed will cause these SC'd plants to get bushy...fast! my goal is always to get ALL the tops looking very similar.....if ya can't tell which ones are the mains ....and they're all the same height ...or close,...that's success and your yield will go up...if for no other reason , than a longer veg. time cuz they didn't outgrow your room/ tent...:slide: SHHH, works every time Noob,...cheers pal!:high-five::bravo:

Thanks duggan, I couldn't have done it without you. I can't begin to express the gratitude I have for the people of this site that help others such as myself.

Yep. Perfectly executed super cropping job 4x4 :high-five:

Thanks STIHL. That was hard abusing my girls like that.

Nice job with the SC noob.

Thank you Mr Am4zin. I'm not the training master you and LA are but I'm trying.

Wouldn't say I'm a master, I just wing it most of the time to what fits with space. This is the first time I've set out with a plan. The only thing I ever did supercrop was my lanky male.

I just figured this was the noob way to train the plants. The flexing and tying down stuff will have to come later.

Hey Noob....just a lil tip too, my brotha. When you SC , just remember this.....the severity of the SC,...or how far down you do it , should always depend on , just how much time or height you are trying to gain...understand? If one or two tops or branches start to run away from the rest how severe you SC them depends on how much taller they are....so if they are only an inch or two higher than just give them a lil pinch , but not too , too severe....just slow them tops or branches down , just a little , so the others can catch up. If there are tops that are way ahead or more than a few inches higher, then a more drastic or severe SCing is needed OK. Got It? If ya don't feel like pinching (SCing) then just tie the higher branches down a bit, just a bit ....just so they are below the tallest top by a little, just a little though.Cheers pal! :high-five: Your doing so well up to now bud....lets get those babies making lots of juicy buds! :thumb:

Hey Noob....just a lil tip too, my brotha. When you SC , just remember this.....the severity of the SC,...or how far down you do it , should always depend on , just how much time or height you are trying to gain...understand? If one or two tops or branches start to run away from the rest how severe you SC them depends on how much taller they are....so if they are only an inch or two higher than just give them a lil pinch , but not too , too severe....just slow them tops or branches down , just a little , so the others can catch up. If there are tops that are way ahead or more than a few inches higher, then a more drastic or severe SCing is needed OK. Got It? If ya don't feel like pinching (SCing) then just tie the higher branches down a bit, just a bit ....just so they are below the tallest top by a little, just a little though.Cheers pal! :high-five: Your doing so well up to now bud....lets get those babies making lots of juicy buds! :thumb:

Understood duggan. Thanks for your help buddy. I'm thinking the hard part will be in flower when I have to just watch and wait.

Back
Top Bottom