Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

I have two glass bongs now. James Bong has been with me since 2003. Just your basic glass bong that originally had one of those martini glass bowl that is attached to a stem. I took that out and put a rubber grommet in. Then I got a Roor downstem with a Roor bowl (which I broke many ages ago). We are on bowl number 7,844,927 now because I break bowls a lot. Chandler Bong has been with me since 2009. Three chamber glass on glass with a beaker base. I usually don't even put water in the chambers anymore. I feel it messes with my high. I could be wrong. I just broke the downstem AND bowl for that bong. I'm brilliant too buying two different bongs with two different sizes so they aren't interchangeable. Crap. lol
I have moved these two particular bongs all over the country and they have stayed with me throughout the journey. I have broken a lot of nice bongs that I paid a lot of money for so I haven't purchased one since 2012. I think I will stick with these two for now. But, if I grow a lot of bud I will want to buy more. I know me

This is my glass

DSC_3617.JPG

I won it at spannabis so I have no idea as to its value, but....
This is my floor, i'm very careful, I broke my glass pipe knocking it off the chair.

DSC_36191.JPG

$275!!! I'd be terrified of knocking it over or dropping it. Dang! I haven't looked at glass pieces at all yet. It is a pretty one.
It's only used when we get a new strain to try. You could have the worst tasting stuff and it would still be smooth. Everyone that has tried it loves it.

Yeahhh I like this. Lolz. I spent an hour or so lookin at one of our sponsor pages. BONG OUTLET. Some pretty cool shit. I have about 30 different pieces. Im kinda partial to my sherlocks.. We have a bunch of local blowers so glass in my neck of the woods is pretty cheap. A rig like yours NIS is about 69.95 here. All the shops have a 5 dollar glass rack. Usually some pretty cool lookin shit gets snatched up by me in them kinda deals. :) You can never have too many pipes kid :lot-o-toke:

Picture Update:

A couple of pictures I took of my garden tonight.

Overhead shot

image11143.jpeg

C99#1

image11144.jpeg

C99#2

image11145.jpeg

this is where I pinched the top of #2

image11149.jpeg

C99#4

image11146.jpeg

C99#3

image11148.jpeg

FIM on #3

image11147.jpeg

On to the Northern Lights

#4 the runt with some kind of deficiency

image11150.jpeg

#3 the big one topped

image11151.jpeg

image11152.jpeg

#2 topped and FIM
image11154.jpeg

image11155.jpeg

image11156.jpeg

Overhead shot

image11157.jpeg

The tent

image11158.jpeg

The light exhaust fan setup

image11159.jpeg

Exhausted out of the room through "faux" window fan

image11160.jpeg

Nice update, your NL is showing signs of high PH. Those wrinkles are from PH being out of range. Looks good otherwise.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Picture Update:

A couple of pictures I took of my garden tonight.

Overhead shot

image11143.jpeg

C99#1

image11144.jpeg

C99#2

image11145.jpeg

this is where I pinched the top of #2

image11149.jpeg

C99#4

image11146.jpeg

C99#3

image11148.jpeg

FIM on #3

image11147.jpeg

On to the Northern Lights

#4 the runt with some kind of deficiency

image11150.jpeg

#3 the big one topped

image11151.jpeg

image11152.jpeg

#2 topped and FIM
image11154.jpeg

image11155.jpeg

image11156.jpeg

Overhead shot

image11157.jpeg

The tent

image11158.jpeg

The light exhaust fan setup

image11159.jpeg

Exhausted out of the room through "faux" window fan

image11160.jpeg

Can you guys tell which one my son ripped out of the soil a week or two ago?

Nice update, your NL is showing signs of high PH. Those wrinkles are from PH being out of range. Looks good otherwise.

Cheers

Why do you think it's only happening in that one plant? I was thinking something similar like a zinc deficiency due to lockout. Crap.
Thanks for stopping by

Each plant or strain has its own requirements. My SLH was much different than my Sour and Cinex. SLH got locked out while other three were fine.

Cheers

Each plant or strain has its own requirements. My SLH was much different than my Sour and Cinex. SLH got locked out while other three were fine.

Cheers

Versai had a similar problem when he was using Happy Frog. I thought adding the lime would counter that.

Hey noob...top of the day to ya brotha! It's cuz it was Dolomite....not good. next time (if you don't go with DBHBB) use regular Lime, not Dolomite. One other thing....Ziggs or someone ...can you please put a pic up here of our DBHBB ph meter... Ziggs!!!;)

LMAO I hear you brotha.

Looking amazing in there 4x4grow! I like the different strategies you've employed. It's the best way to learn how, I think You'll be happy with all of them in a couple weeks. I bet they're already shooting out from the bottom.. Right?

Good work brother... KiG :green_heart:cheers

I have a question for anyone here. I see your exhaust set up. Now can you have it where the fan is sucking the air out of the tent then being blown through the carbon filter? Or do you have the filter in the tent sucking the air through it then out an exhaust?

Basically can these filters be run by scrubbing air in both directions on them?

I have a question for anyone here. I see your exhaust set up. Now can you have it where the fan is sucking the air out of the tent then being blown through the carbon filter? Or do you have the filter in the tent sucking the air through it then out an exhaust?

Basically can these filters be run by scrubbing air in both directions on them?

Hey cmay
Always pull air through your carbon scrubbers unless you have one that allows for air to be pushed through is my understanding. If you pull the air through the filter with the filter being in the tent, you are guaranteeing no odor escapes the room. Even if there are leaks in the line out somewhere, the air has already been cleaned. But if you push air out of the room then through a scrubber, and there are any leaks what so ever, odor will leak out. Just my understanding of the subject. Others could chime in and over rule me as I am still a noob.

Back
Top Bottom