Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

LOL, they do look some tasty plants thats for sure...

Thanks buddy. :roorrip:

Just wanted to swing in and give ya a :high-five: Doin good brother! :thumb: All looks well bud

:high-five: Thanks STIHL. STIHL looking forward to your outdoor grow. Thanks for swinging by buddy. Here's a rip for you :roorrip:

Thanks buddy. :roorrip:

:high-five: Thanks STIHL. STIHL looking forward to your outdoor grow. Thanks for swinging by buddy. Here's a rip for you :roorrip:

May I join you? :roorrip:

excuse me but im new here and havent gone through a harvest yet so may i join in? :ciao:
I promise to pay you wed for a toke or two today lol

:bongrip:

May I join you? :roorrip:
There is a lot of :roorrip: going on here...but may I offer you some hash?

aa87d31f004f9f3bfeb995c82e236d8c.jpg

excuse me but im new here and havent gone through a harvest yet so may i join in? :ciao:
I promise to pay you wed for a toke or two today lol

:bongrip:

Certainly cmay. :love: :roorrip:

Update... kinda

Watered the plants today. I want to call them girls but I feel I will jinx them if I do. Is that weird? I also mixed .75 ml calimagic in my spray bottle and sprayed the plants just before lights out.

I've decided to feed the Iguana Juice and molasses every other watering with the calimagic spraying in between when they are getting a little thirsty.

I finally finished running the ducting and getting my flower tent set up. It took some willing myself to complete the process. It's so much easier to sit down and have a bowl and then just chill and not get anything done. So, I willed myself to get my light fan hooked up and to get all the ducting finished so I could put my fan in the window to exhaust the warm air.
I bought one of those window fans that have two fans in them. you can either pull air in or push it out but for me it will just be a facade. From the outside it looks like the other window fans you see around here due to me being in the Pacific NW. I taped the exhaust ducting to the fan. I don't know why I am so concerned with stealth and security being that I'm legal (for the most part).

Now starts the waiting game. I will wait to start new seeds for a couple of more weeks so they can be in line with the cuttings I take from the females of this brood. I think a 2 week head start should suffice.

Thanks for stopping by. :roorrip:

We are also collectors. I even bought an unfinished small chest and painted it green for our stuff.

8d6f140598b7889c0589d418e919f94c.jpg

Towely!!!! Nice collection Canna. I have a lot of my stuff in boxes because of the kiddies. It's funny how they are slowly coming out of the boxes the more I grow and my GF becomes comfortable with this lifestyle.

I love this rig :love:
We have even had fun with it. We put Blue food coloring in the main chamber and red in the ash collector. When you take a big rip off of it, it turned purple. It's amazing how much glass pieces cost, that cost around 275 total. They had a locally blown piece there made for lefties (which I am) for $600 and I kinda laughed. But it looked cool as hell.

We have even had fun with it. We put Blue food coloring in the main chamber and red in the ash collector. When you take a big rip off of it, it turned purple. It's amazing how much glass pieces cost, that cost around 275 total. They had a locally blown piece there made for lefties (which I am) for $600 and I kinda laughed. But it looked cool as hell.

$275!!! I'd be terrified of knocking it over or dropping it. Dang! I haven't looked at glass pieces at all yet. It is a pretty one.

Back
Top Bottom