Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

Duggan... I can't thank you enough for the plethora of information and pictures.
I used to grow 12/12 from seed under CFL. You basically have one nice size nug on the plant when it's finished. Getting the opportunity to grow the way I always wanted to grow, well almost, is an awesome feeling. But having the extra space and lights means I get to try a totally new way of doing things. Very exciting. Hope your Sunday is relaxing.
Here's to you Duggan... :roorrip::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip:

Hey Noob,...it's a pleasure being around here. You have an open mind and know how to toss the ego...( he takes a deep breath :cheesygrinsmiley:.)..it should be a pre-req. for new members . They would get alot further, alot faster, that being said, we do have an awesome group of growers and what makes them special , is their integrity, generousity, and willing to do just about anything to help someone. Glad to be here Noob!:circle-of-love: Think i'l go down and see the Kosher.....:love:

Hey im hanging around soaking up all the knowledge. In the tail end of first grow and couldnt be happier to have found you guys and gals.....

Hey Noob,...it's a pleasure being around here. You have an open mind and know how to toss the ego...( he takes a deep breath :cheesygrinsmiley:.)..it should be a pre-req. for new members . They would get alot further, alot faster, that being said, we do have an awesome group of growers and what makes them special , is their integrity, generousity, and willing to do just about anything to help someone. Glad to be here Noob!:circle-of-love: Think i'l go down and see the Kosher.....:love:

I know I would have already messed up if I had done this all on my own. I have spent a lot of money on this project and I wouldn't have done that if I wasn't confident that the people here on this site would help me reach my goal. Egos are for politicians and young men in my opinion. lol

Thanks, Duggan

I know I would have already messed up if I had done this all on my own. I have spent a lot of money on this project and I wouldn't have done that if I wasn't confident that the people here on this site would help me reach my goal. Egos are for politicians and young men in my opinion. lol

Thanks, Duggan
I would have to agree with you. We would have FUBAR'd our first grow if it wasn't for this site lol. I didn't have any clue on how to grow. But now, I feel we know enough to be "dangerous". Hope all is well.

Yeah cmay, your grow is going to be nice for your first time. Pretty darn good job for it being your first time. ;)

Thank you man I appreciate that. I mean I have had some serious help from the people on this board. I love how everyone just shares their knowledge about a topic that has been so "taboo" for too long. I read somewhere that americans back in the 1800's had to grow cannabis other wise they where taxed by the govt. Talk about a 180 from over their.

UPDATE

Just a few pictures of whats going on in my garden right now.

Here is the tall C99 She is also the oldest. 23 days above soil today

image10986.jpeg

image10987.jpeg

This is my big and healthy Northern Lights

image10988.jpeg

Here is my other big NL

image10989.jpeg

This is the C99 that is just behind my other big C99

image10990.jpeg

Here is a look at the canopy

image10991.jpeg

Group shot from above

image10992.jpeg

your babies are growing up quickly now. nice work.

Thanks, b. Hope they can be as dank as yours.

I would have to agree with you. We would have FUBAR'd our first grow if it wasn't for this site lol. I didn't have any clue on how to grow. But now, I feel we know enough to be "dangerous". Hope all is well.

"Dangerous" might be an understatement once you get that basement done, homie. Thanks

Thank you man I appreciate that. I mean I have had some serious help from the people on this board. I love how everyone just shares their knowledge about a topic that has been so "taboo" for too long. I read somewhere that americans back in the 1800's had to grow cannabis other wise they where taxed by the govt. Talk about a 180 from over their.

The government knew what they were doing then and they know what they are doing now. Holding marijuana hostage for almost a century will bring great profits to the real rulers of this country, the oligarchy. It will be legalized and then they will find a way to make it where we still can't cultivate it but can buy it at a high price without the possibility of going to the pokey. I hate this place sometimes...

It will probably end up like alcohol. It is legal to brew beer and wine but illegal to make distilled spirits. Why liquor is any different is beyond me. From what I read it is a tax thing. But they will come up with some reason why we can't grow. If we can't grow marijuana, you shouldn't be able to grow tomatoes either lol. It's a damn plant. It's just a damn money and control game. Whoever has the most of each wins.

A very warm welcome for you cmay....yes you are lucky my brotha!! The growers here on the mag. are a very special group...they grow some of the best cannabis in the world, will do just about anything to help a new member and can offer some of the best advise you'le get anywhere on growing. A little tip ....go read some of Doc's journals "In the lab" , Q and A , and various grow journals, some sponsored, some not. His work, research, and partnership with the "lab" along with our grows over the past few yrs. have made this , his DBHBB "Kit" the go to method for cultivating . Cheers cmay....enjoy your stay!:high-five::volcano-smiley:

Oh, almost forgot...Noob, they're lookin just as they should...nice and green with no issues. Keep it up would ya!

It will probably end up like alcohol. It is legal to brew beer and wine but illegal to make distilled spirits. Why liquor is any different is beyond me. From what I read it is a tax thing. But they will come up with some reason why we can't grow. If we can't grow marijuana, you shouldn't be able to grow tomatoes either lol. It's a damn plant. It's just a damn money and control game. Whoever has the most of each wins.

^^^^^ This. All of the people that were screaming "Legalize" will be the ones pissed the most when The Man gets his greedy little hands on this plant.

A very warm welcome for you cmay....yes you are lucky my brotha!! The growers here on the mag. are a very special group...they grow some of the best cannabis in the world, will do just about anything to help a new member and can offer some of the best advise you'le get anywhere on growing. A little tip ....go read some of Doc's journals "In the lab" , Q and A , and various grow journals, some sponsored, some not. His work, research, and partnership with the "lab" along with our grows over the past few yrs. have made this , his DBHBB "Kit" the go to method for cultivating . Cheers cmay....enjoy your stay!:high-five::volcano-smiley:

Oh, almost forgot...Noob, they're lookin just as they should...nice and green with no issues. Keep it up would ya!

Every time I see you have posted on my journal, I know I'm going to get a nugget of wisdom. Thank you, my friend

Man what you just wrote is what i been thinking about since i started learning. It could "dangerous" because you want to keep cloning and cloning lol....I love you guys just feeling the love and wanted to throw it out there.

noob i been a light fixture here who am i kidding. No shame in my game to admit that and duggan i will be sure to read that. I mean thats all i do is read and read then read some more. Thank you

I like the looks of your plants Noob. Tight nodes and big, broad leaves. All that potential for pain relief. :love:

Good evening, by the way. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Back
Top Bottom