Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

I think it's more than likely that what you're seeing is nothing more than a response to the shock of being nearly killed by too much loving from a small child. Give it light and water and it'll grow up to give you buds in return for saving it. They're resilient.

Good afternoon/evening Noob. :hug::hug::hug:

I hope not either but life has a way of kicking you sometimes. I had tmv on one of my plants and I had to scrap it. you can try making a garlic spray and spraying it daily for a week or two.

I think I'm just going to set it out of the bright light and just water it until it starts to show signs of pulling out of it's funk. The fact that no one knows for sure what it is makes me feel better. We shall see. Thanks b.

I think it's more than likely that what you're seeing is nothing more than a response to the shock of being nearly killed by too much loving from a small child. Give it light and water and it'll grow up to give you buds in return for saving it. They're resilient.

Good afternoon/evening Noob. :hug::hug::hug:

Good evening Sue :hug: Yeah he was spreading his love all over that plant. lol

Good afternoon noob, Mr Am4zin reporting for duty. I have no excuses as to what took me so long to get my ass over here. I'm here now and that's all that matters.

PH.... back a few, I was having issues with all my girls when they hit mid flower, bad nutrient deficiencies that i never fixed and high soil ph. (I use biobizz soil and nutes) I learned that the adjustments I made to the ph of feed solution were killing the buffers in the soil and causing the ph to rise, locking out nutrients. The more I tried to fix it the worse it got.
Long story short, I put my ph tester in a box and havnt tested anything since, not had a problem since either, (other than a hungry girl who always needs more food)

You got this noob, everyone is already here to make sure of it.

:passitleft:

Good afternoon noob, Mr Am4zin reporting for duty. I have no excuses as to what took me so long to get my ass over here. I'm here now and that's all that matters.

PH.... back a few, I was having issues with all my girls when they hit mid flower, bad nutrient deficiencies that i never fixed and high soil ph. (I use biobizz soil and nutes) I learned that the adjustments I made to the ph of feed solution were killing the buffers in the soil and causing the ph to rise, locking out nutrients. The more I tried to fix it the worse it got.
Long story short, I put my ph tester in a box and havnt tested anything since, not had a problem since either, (other than a hungry girl who always needs more food)

You got this noob, everyone is already here to make sure of it.

Welcome Mr A! You know... I was thinking last night during one of my smoke sessions that if there are buffers that lower tap water to make the nutrients available to the plant in my Happy Frog soil, maybe by lowering the ph, im actually making the buffers null and making the soil too acidic. Glad you stopped by to check it out. My nutrients are supposed to have buffers too. Maybe I will try some waterings and feedings without adjusting pH. I didn't adjust the pH when I transplanted.

If your in a buffered soil with buffered nutes, adjusting it could cause issues. Do you have a soil ph tester?
Try it on 1 girl and see how it goes.

No. But I should get one. I just realized I added dolomite lime to help buffer the soil. You're right. I shouldn't be pH adjusting my water. Thanks Mr A!

Well I will tell you this, our OG Kush was looking quite upset kinda like yours. I have some catching up to do on your journal, but she needed a transplant and I hit her with some fox farms boomerang and it was like we flipped a switch and the game was back on. It surprised me to say the least. Just my 2 cents

Good luck with your sick plant, I just found out my nute ph was over 10, I guess it's been like that for a couple years, so far no problems
14611098636171247048101.jpg

UPDATE

I watered the plants today. I hope I'm not letting them get too dry. They should be ok though. The plants are 17-13 days old

The Cinderella99 group

The first one up is the C99#2

image10644.jpeg

image10645.jpeg

Next is C99#1

image10646.jpeg

image10647.jpeg

C99#4

image10648.jpeg

image10649.jpeg

C99#3

image10650.jpeg

image10651.jpeg

The Northern Light Group

First up NL#1

image10652.jpeg

image10653.jpeg

Next is NL#4

image10654.jpeg

image10655.jpeg

NL#3

image10656.jpeg

image10657.jpeg

Last is the sick one (the one my son pulled on) NL#2

image10659.jpeg

image10661.jpeg

If anyone notices anything, please let me know so I can start trying to fix the problem. Thanks

Nice node spacing on these Noob. I see nothing but positive signs.

Happy 4/20 Day :passitleft: :hug::hug::hug: :passitleft:

No. But I should get one. I just realized I added dolomite lime to help buffer the soil. You're right. I shouldn't be pH adjusting my water. Thanks Mr A!

Anything to help buddy. I did a test on soil ph and watched it return to 6.6 over the corse of a few hours. it's in my journal somewhere, I'll look for it later and post it again for you.happy 4/20 gang :passitleft:

I don't see anything wrong noob. They like a good wet dry Cycle. Keep it up

Thanks nismo. It's so hard not to noob out and water all the time.

Looking great noob, nothing wrong with those girls, the sick one looks to be bouncing right back:goodjob:
I will be updating later, my white dwarf is 17 days today and looking ok:passitleft:

Thanks puregreen. I will have to run over and check your out. :passitleft:

Looks fine to me 4x4grow, have a good day on this...

Happy happy 420 :party: smoke em if you got em :blunt:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thanks Snid. Here's a rip for you, my friend :roorrip:

Nice node spacing on these Noob. I see nothing but positive signs.

Happy 4/20 Day :passitleft: :hug::hug::hug: :passitleft:

:hug: Sue! thank you :love:

Hey Noob, just thought i'de drop by to say happy 4/20 my brotha...and ya , what everyone else said...your girls are doing just fine, even the "hurt" one is bouncing back. Stop ph'ing your water and keep up the good work...all's good! BTW next time ya wanna add lime to your soil...DON'T add Dolomite....just use plain ol Lime...OK! Cheers eh!

I have already put the pen away, my man. I will make sure to use regular lime in the future. Thanks duggan!

Anything to help buddy. I did a test on soil ph and watched it return to 6.6 over the corse of a few hours. it's in my journal somewhere, I'll look for it later and post it again for you.happy 4/20 gang :passitleft:

Thanks, Mr Am4zin. Here's a rip for you, my friend :roorrip:

Happy 420 everyone!!!

Winding down my 4/20 celebration with some dried clippings of Fantasmo Express. Join me Noob? :hug::hug::hug:

TINY UPDATE

I went into the closet today after my long ass nap from my earlier smoking session to celebrate 4:20 to find some big growth spurts on all of the plants. The two NL plants that are the biggest have started to bulk up a little. I thought today would be a good day to top them. I just used my thumb nail to pinch them off. (I ate them. Pigeons420 does it so it can't be bad, right?)

I have a question about the C99 plants. They are clearly more lanky than the NL. I emailed the breeder to ask how to train them and he said not to top them. My two older C99s are getting taller and taller every day. Should I just begin some LST on them or should I just leave them be and see how it goes? I know some people on here are familiar with the strain. I have seen Doc Bud mention it. I'm hoping someone can steer me in the right direction.

Took a couple of pictures of the 2 topped NL plants

image10728.jpeg

image10729.jpeg

image10734.jpeg

image10730.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom