Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

So, we're learning "cultivation" side-by-side Noob? I haven't been able to get supercropping to work for me yet. The only candidates were LOS plants and those stems are like fiberglass rods. I can't crush them. I want to try with one I'm growing now though. You did really well there and your description was quite helpful. And you call yourself a Noob. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Oh Sue....top of the day to ya girl! Wadaya mean...you not strong enough....i'm not buyin it girl....sell it to someone else...down the street...:rofl: Those fiberglass stalks you talk about....between your thumb and forefinger, ok,...rub and massage it for a minute or two...don't just expect it to bend as you want it....ya have to be gentle , and warm her up a lil....get it?? :) Now then after you've rubbed it and warmed it up, squeeze it and break that internal membrane ....you'le feel it break....when you 've done that gently bend her over to where ya want her. Works every time for those tuff girls....:;):

Easy over there....:winkyface:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!

Bugs Bunny Road Runner Hour!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb::love: They don't run them anymore cuz of....well, i'm a little pissed over all this political correct BS. Really, it's a flippin cartoon....wouldn't want to piss any one off now!!! BAHHHHH!!

Yeah. I watch Tom and Jerry with my kid. I don't really like the new stuff too much.

Oh Sue....top of the day to ya girl! Wadaya mean...you not strong enough....i'm not buyin it girl....sell it to someone else...down the street...:rofl: Those fiberglass stalks you talk about....between your thumb and forefinger, ok,...rub and massage it for a minute or two...don't just expect it to bend as you want it....ya have to be gentle , and warm her up a lil....get it?? :) Now then after you've rubbed it and warmed it up, squeeze it and break that internal membrane ....you'le feel it break....when you 've done that gently bend her over to where ya want her. Works every time for those tuff girls....:;):

Easy over there....:winkyface:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!

I'll keep all this in mind Duggan. Thank you for the reminders. I see my helpless woman act doesn't fly with you? :laughtwo:

May the fourth be with you...

When I was a kid and my mom wanted a break from me, she would take me to the movie theater. There were was no YouTube or the internet or BlueRay or Xbox. There was 3 channels on TV, outside, the drive-in theater, skating ring, and movie theater. Little did I know at the time but the only reason she took me to see Star Wars and then The Empire Strikes Back was because of the length of those movies, not the content. So, I am this huge Star Wars fan because my mom could have an extra half hour at the bar. She would drop me off with my 13 year old babysitter and tell her to pick the longest movie. Had that girl chose the Star Trek movie, I could have been a trekkie. So here's to long space movies that give parents much needed stress relief. :roorrip::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip:

May the fourth be with you...

When I was a kid and my mom wanted a break from me, she would take me to the movie theater. There were was no YouTube or the internet or BlueRay or Xbox. There was 3 channels on TV, outside, the drive-in theater, skating ring, and movie theater. Little did I know at the time but the only reason she took me to see Star Wars and then The Empire Strikes Back was because of the length of those movies, not the content. So, I am this huge Star Wars fan because my mom could have an extra half hour at the bar. She would drop me off with my 13 year old babysitter and tell her to pick the longest movie. Had that girl chose the Star Trek movie, I could have been a trekkie. So here's to long space movies that give parents much needed stress relief. :roorrip::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip:

This was priceless. :laughtwo:

Hello Noob. :hug::hug::hug:

UPDATE

All of the plants are roughly 30 days old. Some are older, some are younger but it's a few days here and there. I fed the plants their second feeding. On the 29th, I fed them with 2ml/L Iguana Juice Grow, 1 Tsp/gallon molasses, and 1ml Rapid Start. The plants got watered on May 2nd in the AM. Today, they were ready to be fed again. They were fed 2ml/L Iguana Juice Grow, 1 Tsp/gallon molasses, and 2ml/gallon CaliMagic. I was spraying the plants with 1ml/L CaliMagic in between waterings but decided maybe it was better to add it to the feeding schedule.

On to the pictures:

image11532.jpeg
image11533.jpeg
image11534.jpeg
image11535.jpeg
image11536.jpeg
image11537.jpeg
image11538.jpeg
image11540.jpeg
image11541.jpeg
image11542.jpeg

I tried to give a lot of different views so you guys could get a good idea of what's going on visually.

Thanks for checking it out Here's to you guys :roorrip::roorrip::roorrip:

looking good. how long are you going to veg?

I was thinking of putting them in 3 gallon pots today or tomorrow and going a couple more weeks. Should be somewhere around 55 days when I put them in the tent. I will start 3 or 4 feminized seeds next week to keep the perpetual thing going. Then I will take clones from all these plants right before putting in to flower. When I find a boy, pull it, pull the clone. I hope this works out the way I have it played out in my head. lol

Back
Top Bottom