Niwashi's First Grow

Rules prohibit that sort of. This should help you though.
You should find it at any botanical or garden store.
81i7bw6fQhL._SL1500_.jpg

61qiiHihExL._SL1055_.jpg

Also, I haven't fed since 2/28 because my PPMs haven't really dropped. Should I feed now? My PPMs are around 310 and they were only up to 335 by feeding the recommended doses (I started with 130ppm tap water)

@SD any suggestions on the feeding schedule?

Also, I cracked the plant where the two new nodes emerged after topping when trying to bend the plant. I think.its too tight of a spot to get tape on. Any suggestions? Pics to follow in the next post.

3/14 update

So I haven't killed her yet :). It looks like the little splits aren't hurting the plant so I pulled a few more nodes down. Root development is coming along nicely.

Still am confused on the feeding schedule. I fed the reccomend doses two weeks ago and my PPMs have only dropped by 30 so far so I unsure when to feed again. Do I need to change water? Any advice on when to feed again, or at least when to add more Z7 or Cal/mag would be great.

@Scrogdawg thanks!!! 2 weeks ago I tried to follow your dosage but overfed a bit due to a circulation issue which has since been fixed. I started with approx 30gal 140ppm tap, then added 100ppm gro 60ppm micro and 35ppm bloom which brought me up to 335. Currently I am sitting at 325. I have also had to adjust the PH quite a bit, it has been falling the past few days, and I was under the impression that that added to the PPM so I'm not sure how to determine when to feed next and how much to feed.

I really appreciate the help!

This is calibrated to my size reservoir but you can figure out the ratios to suit your own system. This is what I use for mid veg growth.

Your plant looks good. Great looking root ball too.

Back
Top Bottom