New City Grower 2.0

nice update M8
i envy you to have such a space to grow sativa as long as you like and in a non too small area...
sativa is my favorite choice when i can deal with varieties.

to flush those double-fed plants is the best decision to go back to a normal situation.

i hope you're having big fun taking care of your gardens Man.

Looking to try to get two tents like this as well to Getty rotation going. Right now I have 4 plants (blue dream, sour diesel) in a closet with two LEDs in there. I've been stalking around on here for awhile now just reading all the great info people share. I haven't started a grow log because I don't really know what I'm doing yet or how it will turn out. I've read your other journals too about Laverne, awesome story on how you found them!:thumb:

Looking to try to get two tents like this as well to Getty rotation going. Right now I have 4 plants (blue dream, sour diesel) in a closet with two LEDs in there. I've been stalking around on here for awhile now just reading all the great info people share. I haven't started a grow log because I don't really know what I'm doing yet or how it will turn out. I've read your other journals too about Laverne, awesome story on how you found them!:thumb:

Greetings Green!! Welcome aboard! I say start your grow journal. You won't find a more supportive place to be and... I love all the pictures!

:welcome::welcome::circle-of-love::ganjamon:

Not know enough it how it's going to turn out is exactly why you start a journal! Come and have a look at mine because it's a good example of somebody starting out and not knowing much. The story of Laverne is an even better example. I'm fact if you check everybody's first post on here 9/10 are them asking for help and having no idea about anything....I know mine was.
Start a journal because anything you might be doing wrong will be corrected with the advice of the excellent members on this forum.

So start a journal and invite us all along to smoke one with ya on your page! :circle-of-love:

Hey Reg

Hope all is well in your world.

I was just wondering, as quite a lot of you soil growers are having problems right now.

If you have ever considered just as an experiment, to try something like a one plant Coco coir grow ?

It's relatively easy, much more forgiving, and yields are comparable if not better.

Please Reg, open the possibilities here. And the bonus is another addition to your Canna knowledge.

Here's hoping for a Fem bean in coco/perlite in your tent some time soon :cheesygrinsmiley: :circle-of-love:

all the best

BB

BB, I concur, great share:thumb: Toker :high-five: coco rocks! very forgiving, like growing Hydro, just called "soil":circle-of-love:

I don't think there is anything easy about hydro. I think it is all preference cause it would be like going back to school again if I didn't plant in some type of medium but wouldn't it be something like peat moss and vermiculite in that you have to add any nutes that your plant needs because there is nothing available in the medium?......:circle-of-love:

Trespass or Vandalism? page 99 was very lonely

I'm not editing that,

EDIT half hour late rcould not this page defeat me:lot-o-toke:

P4186860.jpg
P417mux.jpg

NOTICE ROPE & tent stake

couple space here to gaurentte thi ;ands on 100

07214152.jpg

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

I tried buddy:circle-of-love:

Re: Trespass or Vandalism? page 99 was very lonely

UNBELIEVEABLE!!

:bigtoke:

one more my own camera, own bud, real bad 1st journal, real good TRICHS
WalmaRT GROW TENT BEFORE MODIFIED )DOH) NITE NITE
Portable.jpg

good pic for putting you thru this, something definitely wrong with page 99, just flip the # and that explains all this.
fire22.jpg

I'm not editing that,

EDIT half hour later, could not this page defeat me:lot-o-toke:

P4186860.jpg
P417mux.jpg

NOTICE ROPE & tent stake

couple space here to gaurentte thi ;ands on 100

07214152.jpg

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

I tried buddy:circle-of-love:

Re: Trespass or Vandalism? page 99 was very lonely

OK BAR, I'm back in th moth patrol chair I got from BB, no pic yet, but i'm getting madder that u r not re[plying!

or BB, just me n Toker having some fun!

all pics from my journl in 2013 ending with less likes, in 6 months (TOTAL LIKES!!),

than I saw at a circus in one fluxin dayone day, a 3 fluxin ring circus!!

alll BAR & LA's fault for this text u r shaking your head at

P418685722.jpg

if this doesn't work, im gonna go make my sig as long as fluxin possible
my battery will die b4 u get this maybe
2headedTrich.png
P908BUSH.png
Progess0906.png

Back
Top Bottom