New City Grower 2.0

Probably why i can't find the post then.

Pleased we're good thought

Good day to you Reg hope all is well in NYC, your plants, your family etc. etc.
:circle-of-love:

Edit: Loved it when Trichster found out what Brassic means.

I guess we are twins in an odd kinda way.

"Brassic Reg" now that would have been kinda cool.

Not fitting your side of the pond though.

Have a great day my friend.

No love for Herbies here...they sent me some bad beans.

Did you tell them that? Not one seed germinated? I know I bought from them twice. Some seed went belly up, but it has more to do with me than with the seed.

I am pretty sure they will fix you up if you sincerely explain things to them. They've been very kind to me both orders.

From what I have heard, Herbie has very good customer service & Herbie will do whatever it takes until you are satisfied with your purchase.
Hello everyone. Thanxx for dropping by. For those who might not know, Herbie is the man. His prices are competitive & he has the best costumer service I've experienced online. I'm pretty sure Opz has based his decision on his order & was so turned off by it that he left them alone, which is understandable. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. But when I received a bad order of Honey Haze beans (which happens to be the order which my mercy grow KUMIKO IV comes from) All I had to do was contact them & they replaced them with an assortment of feminized beans & threw of few extras on top of it; no questions asked.

:circle-of-love:a harmless share for a friend, but that word "think" is, edited all that ,

I agree w BB, pasting PM's is an abuse of privacy observation ethics, did i say ethics

i feel i'm trespassing late, in wrong yard :byebye::ciao:

:lot-o-toke: :circle-of-love:
If someone wants to share a statement I don't think they would post it via Private Message.

Hiya BAR just wanted to pop in and say hi. I hope life is good. I will have some pics for you to see soon. Brokey is looking better than ever in flower, I will get some pics up today. :circle-of-love:
That's good to hear. I'll have to stop by & visit my God-daughter later.

Did I mess up on your thread Reg ?

If so I'm truly sorry my friend.
What do you mean?

Hi BAR,

Stopping by for the first time, and checked your first page. I've got the exact same LED and I'm using various mixes of a different scientific soil, Ideal420, and Happy Frog. :high-five: So far, looking good with just some worm tea now and then.

I should have been sub'd in from the beginning....I'll go see how it's been going for you....

+REPs for all you do

:thumb:
Thanxx for the reps & welcome aboard Slowgro. Yes, you & I are pretty much on the same boat. Question; Have you added nutes to the plants you have in SCIENTIFIC SOILS? both of the plants I've done this with have severe nute burn.

:circle-of-love:a harmless share for a friend, but that word "think" is, edited all that ,

I agree w BB, pasting PM's is an abuse of privacy observation ethics, did i say ethics

i feel i'm trespassing late, in wrong yard :byebye::ciao:

:lot-o-toke: :circle-of-love:

If someone wants to share a statement I don't think they would post it via Private Message.

Did I mess up on your thread Reg ?

If so I'm truly sorry my friend.

BAR said:
What do you mean?

It was that Mr. Trichster confusing me a little, everything is cool now.

Have a great day.

Happy Weedsday Reg! Just stopped by to get caught up, hope all is green and glorious in your world! I really don't have answers, not a single plant for me...yet, but I am going to use the scientific soil or the tga super soil because then I don't have to add nutes.:morenutes: except molasses. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Happy Weedsday Reg! Just stopped by to get caught up, hope all is green and glorious in your world! I really don't have answers, not a single plant for me...yet, but I am going to use the scientific soil or the tga super soil because then I don't have to add nutes.:morenutes: except molasses. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Yeah Magic, I believe adding nutes to SCIENTIFIC SOILS is a no no.

IMG_20140410_153011.jpg

Good morning BAR, I've reaked havoc everywhere else, can I mess your place up a bit too?

Only serious! :)

Im gunna go back in your journal, but is the darkening edges/tips new?

No love for Herbies here...they sent me some bad beans.
That's strange, I have never used them but have only ever heard great reviews. Did you email them to let them no your problems? From being on here for a few months I know they will send you new ones if there was a problem.

Hope everything turned out OK for you in the emd

Good morning BAR, I've reaked havoc everywhere else, can I mess your place up a bit too?

Only serious! :)

Im gunna go back in your journal, but is the darkening edges/tips new?
Yes, it started when I uped the nutes to full strength.

suppose to be able to use scientific soils without anything from beginning to end
Happy Weednsday BAR :thumb:

suppose to be able to use scientific soils without anything from beginning to end
Happy Weednsday BAR :thumb:
Thanxx Cronic, Now I know & that's half the battle.

They did the science so you don't have to... Complete soils that go the distance are a growing trend. I built my own but have three different soils; one for seedlings, one for veg, and one for flower. As you increase pot size, you introduce new nutrients by potting up into a different soil mix. I just don't enjoy trying to mix up this-n-that to play God. Are there any journals with an un-adulterated Scientific Soils grow out there? I wonder how it does if the only additional nutrients added are those in the SS when you increase pot size?

So a good flush should be in order, correct?

only 2 hits when "Scientific Soils" pasted in 420 search box, no useful info, to help here, I tried! :circle-of-love:

Thanks jumping in today BAR!:thumb:

trichs,

go to the first page of this journal, and there's a photo of the bag :reading420magazine:

Even better - google it

if it looks bad yea flush out the nutes you added
the other thing is those complete soils have everything you need in em be careful what you
put in there doesn't kill the beneficial bacteria
so yea a good flushing might be in order
and maybe a tea to add back some bennies that might have been killed
if anyone else has any input be great these are just my thoughts im sure there are different thoughts

I would venture a guess that it may depend on how long you have the plant in the soil, I would say just read what the plant is doing, if lower leaves begin to lose their green add a little N. Full strength nutes may be too strong for certain strains at any stage of growth, typicaly sativas are more sensitive to nutes..trust me I keep I making the same mistake so I know :)

:thanks: Cronic and Stacks.

Back
Top Bottom