New City Grower 2.0

Hey BAR! Missed the show again, missed the couch again, and missed pages of fun here at your place. Keeping up at your's and Tric's places is like a full time job in itself!

But hey, almost to 100 pages again. You are the man good sir.

Oh, and what is wrong with Herbie's. Hell, my current grow is practically a salute to the Herbie's Freebies.

Bob ;)

No love for Herbies here...they sent me some bad beans.

Did you tell them that? Not one seed germinated? I know I bought from them twice. Some seed went belly up, but it has more to do with me than with the seed.

I am pretty sure they will fix you up if you sincerely explain things to them. They've been very kind to me both orders.

No love for Herbies here...they sent me some bad beans.

Me and the g/f have bought maybe total of 50-60 beans from herbies, VERY good germ rates. they just get their seeds from the breeders so I would direct your ire toward them not herbies.

Di you ask herbies if they send you another batch?

I love herbies. Tons of freebies and a great selection. Good stuff

:lot-o-toke::reading420magazine:

damn how the heck are you 2 days ahead now jaga isn't your today tokerday atm?
Good Tokerday to you BAR :thumb:

:lot-o-toke::reading420magazine:

Hi BAR,

Stopping by for the first time, and checked your first page. I've got the exact same LED and I'm using various mixes of a different scientific soil, Ideal420, and Happy Frog. :high-five: So far, looking good with just some worm tea now and then.

I should have been sub'd in from the beginning....I'll go see how it's been going for you....

+REPs for all you do

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom