New City Grower 2.0

Waiting for the sex to show can be mindbogglingly slow and tedious. It took my plants just over 30 days this season. I had expected them to show sooner due to the GLR schedule I have running in my mother room. I think they slowed down due to the cooler nights of the bay.

Your plants will bloom soon. They'll be all rushing to after that much dark.

I'm totally dreading the day when I have to grow from reg seeds, a few of the strains I have my eye on do not come in fem.
Hope you see your sex soon...and I hope them female!!!!

First things first. There's a good chance that THE REPS ARE RIGHT may have to be postponed again for the 2nd time in our brief history do to the weather conditions in Cannafan's area. With the storm they're experiencing power outages & extremely slow internet. She will let me know for sure 2 hrs prior of Showtime.

I'd like to apologize on behalf of Mother Nature, especially to some of the show followers from across the pond who sometimes make special arrangements to attend due to the time difference.

Just an observation Reg.

I note you tend to purchase a lot of regular seeds. As you're only growing one or two examples

of your selected strains, are you really convinced it is worth all the time and effort waiting to

determine the sex of the plant. Some might say "yeah, well regulars are much cheaper"

If you were running 20 plant grows, then that might make a small financial gain as you can go

full on veg, and take out the males when necessary.

In my humble opinion regular seeds are just not worth the "win or lose" effort in small operations

such as yours. Just think of the amount of time you are losing over say 1 year every time yet another

male has to go to compost. In your current setup, I reckon you could be doing about two feminized

plants per month. Does an average 1 oz per week appeal ?

Just me 2 cents.

BB

Maybe he didn't have to buy the seeds so maybe it is worth the effort for free if that is the case I mean....:circle-of-love:
Yes, thanxx Lady Dee. All of the regular beans I have are freebies Brit.

Those yellowing leaves need addressing Reg.

it's fertilizer burn, but I think he's aware.
Thanxx B. Yeah Brit, I've already started backing off the Fox Farm nutes.

Now let's all pull out our 4 leaf clovers, our rabbit foots, & cross our fingers for Princess DIY to return to full internet service.

Yes, thanxx Lady Dee. All of the regular beans I have are freebies Brit.

Have a look at some of the other bean suppliers, mine always sends me Fems.

I certainly don't have time for dudes LOL

Well I don't know for sure if this is the case but someone may have gotten a gift from their son or something and didn't look a gift horse in the mouth when the post was delivered and I of course wouldn't know this for sure or anything but maybe they even came from the UK or something so blame it one the Brits....:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes: Love ya man....:circle-of-love:

You may have a point there Dennise, a lot of beans do come from UK suppliers.

Also a lot of strains are now copied by different breeders. Do careful research in

your selection. My beans are usually quite expensive from my regular supplier.

But all feminized with the Fem freebies thrown in. I'll PM the site to ya.

Have a look at some of the other bean suppliers, mine always sends me Fems.

I certainly don't have time for dudes LOL

Don't have time for dudes! LOL!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Seriously though, investing the time and effort and finding a dude has got to suck!

THE REPS ARE RIGHT has been cancelled.

We still can give you this week's photos that make you say OOH!

wr1121.jpg

photo_14491.JPG

purp_muxy_4_31.png

plants_tent_21.jpg

ogw4_51.jpg

P10805961.jpg

IMG_604721.JPG

ROOTSBLZ1.JPG

IMG_549531.JPG

IMG_1320201.JPG

DSC_5867_bmbho1.jpg

DSC_5876_hzhyseed1.jpg

IMG_0033521.JPG

DSCN91901.JPG

DSC1463-ret_copie1.jpg

DSCN44791.JPG
'

Bud1501.JPG

018407_Painting1.jpg

huuuuuuuummmm, yum, yumy............:bravo:
i've just recognized "the ghost", it's doing great and double it's size and number of leaves in the last 2 dayz.
nice thread Bar.

Very nice Sir.:reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom