BBBud248.JPG

High everyone :byebye:

Happy Easter and happy 420 @ 4:20 on 4/20 wherever you are

Waiting for the show to begin :popcorn:

OOPS, looks like I'm a little early. I just looked at the "This Sunday"

part, just noticed the date didn't jive with this Sunday. :lot-o-toke: :ciao:

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects

Use it regularly

Thanxx everyone & that flux is looking good Brit.

Thanks for the Only "Lady Dee"... I much prefer it to my real world nick name... I hope you had a wonderful Easter and 420... I had to go to the real world for a bit and it blew but am safely back in my own little world and feeling marvelous... I'm thrilled with my harvest and can't wait to chop the next 2 then the 3 in the tent. I'm feeling all lumberjackie and stuff....:circle-of-love:

That's my girl! We're both back to our 420 world but I feel just as comfortable in the real world also. The only thing is the people in the real world get on my nerves so bad sometimes, I wish I could just log-off from them.

Congrats on surpassing 100 pages! Your journal is one of my favs. Keep it up and enjoy your Easter Monday!

Good day BAR and all. You were discussing juicing the other day and I went onto one of the local blogs in my area and found this. This gal has been juicing for awhile and I have met her. She does it daily. This is from her blog

This week I was sent a number of really great questions from a reader who asked me to elaborate on my raw cannabis usage. I would love to elabortate!!

Question #1: How do you keep it fresh and store it? I store it in the fridge in an airtight container with a paper towel to absorb moisture. I also freeze the juice or full pulp made in my blender in ice cube trays. The cubes work great in my smoothies.

Question #2: How long can you store it for? In the fridge, 3 days maximum. In the freezer, people tell me it begins to degrade in there after just 7-10 days and others who say it is fine in there for about a month. If you have it, use it up!

Question #3: How much do you consume each day? Right now I am trying to consume about 1-2 oz fresh raw cannabis material. I was aiming for the suggested 7-14 leaves/day but when somebody told me they measured their raw dose with a kitchen scale I went out and bought myself a scale so I have another way to measure. Not all leaves weigh the same. Also, the more I take it, the less I measure it- I can just eyeball how much I need.

Question #4: What plant parts are you consuming raw and in what quantities? Right now I am consuming leaves and stems (see question#3 for how much) but when I have access to it I will also consume raw young buds (maybe an amount equal to my baby finger, not much).

Question #5: Do you take it once a day or break it up into multiple doses? I do both. I prefer to take it first thing in the morning and be done with it. Sometimes, though I will make an extra serving for later in the day. I know people who say they benefit from a morning and afternoon dose but my personal experience so far has been that I need to get it at least once a day.

And this is another one from her This one was actually from the week before

I once again have access to raw cannabis. Today is day 9 back on it and I am feeling like a new person. I have humbly been reminded about the things that happen to me when I eat raw cannabis leaf and/or flower.

Firstly, eating and juicing raw cannabis changes my tolerance to THC. Before raw cannabis I could easily consume one or two (or more) medibles and vaporize repeatedly through the day without feeling like I’ve ever had too much or like I couldn’t handle more. I don’t seem to have a cannabis ‘off button’. After the first few days on raw cannabis and I suddenly have an ‘off button’. On Friday, and many consecutive days before that, I had needed 3 medible doses through the day but on Saturday eating one medible in the morning would now last me well into the evening.

By Tuesday I stopped taking all forms of THC or CBD infused medibles. I just didn’t seem to need them because my inflammation and body pain has been reduced so much. That was already 6 days ago.

I’m still vaping but even that has been reduced. During the first few days of adding fresh cannabis leaves to my smoothies, vaporizing felt like a new experience. It was like I was using marijuana for the first time and very little made me high. One week later and that has adjusted some, my tolerance has gone back up enough that I don’t feel super high, I feel just right. I still don’t need to use that much though.

Something else that is super exciting is that I’ve noticed my thinking patterns are different. Depression is more a feeling of the past, I can think more clearly, and I find myself thinking more positively about everything. It feels very empowering.

Next, I am working on increasing my activity. The stiffness in my joints and my back pain has been reduced so much that moving and exercise feel good again. I am excited to get after my strength and balance training with a brain that is able to communicate better messages to my nervous system. Let this little yogi fly.

May the current bounty of raw cannabis in my life continue so I can keep feeling this good.

Beemer!! This is such a great share!! This is exactly the kind of information that I am interested in! If possible, would you PM me a link to her blog? I am looking at all options for using cannabis and she seems to be really clear about how much she uses and the effects, and not everyone is. Thanks for the wonderful information!! +reps for you!!! :thanks: :woohoo: :thanks: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom