New City Grower 2.0

:laughtwo:

mate rooting cuts is so so simple. next time try getting some rooting cubes and just stick the cuts in them.. ive done vids and pic tutorials on cuts if u want to check them out. im way behind with ur journal. i just havent had time to keep up with everyone. but hit me a pm if u are ever stuck and i'll help u out.

as for nute burn, just drop the strength of the nute as opposed to going full h20. i have no experience with foxfarms so i cant say what doses work. but if u are struggling back of 10-20% of the strength u are using and go, feed, feed, feed, water. that will help.

mate rooting cuts is so so simple. next time try getting some rooting cubes and just stick the cuts in them.. ive done vids and pic tutorials on cuts if u want to check them out. im way behind with ur journal. i just havent had time to keep up with everyone. but hit me a pm if u are ever stuck and i'll help u out.

as for nute burn, just drop the strength of the nute as opposed to going full h20. i have no experience with foxfarms so i cant say what doses work. but if u are struggling back of 10-20% of the strength u are using and go, feed, feed, feed, water. that will help.
Thanxx Coach Cult.

:hmmmm: The cut is very WHAT? LOL

LB, do we have willow trees here in the city? I just finished reading a convo on Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating I found interesting.

Of Couse we have willow tree in NYC. Little known fat NYC has a lot of parkland it's just not visited a lot by us NY'ers because we're to busy working to pay the BILLS. Discounting Washington Square park for obvious reasons (more concrete than veg) Bryant again in the middle of Times square doesn't really count. Then we get to Central Park which spans from 59th street to 110th street, 5th Ave to Columbus circle followed by Prospect ark in Brooklyn I believe bigger than CP. Up in the Bronx we have Pelham Bay park. Then we have a state park off of the Belt Parkway in Brooklyn that spans for miles the name escapes me. Anyway a couple of years ago some bright grower decided to throw about 100 beans in the ground and come back in Oct. Some bird watcher was doing what they do when looking to be a bird peeping toms, finds the now budding beans and he calls the police. Long rant just to say YES. LOL.

Of Couse we have willow tree in NYC. Little known fat NYC has a lot of parkland it's just not visited a lot by us NY'ers because we're to busy working to pay the BILLS. Discounting Washington Square park for obvious reasons (more concrete than veg) Bryant again in the middle of Times square doesn't really count. Then we get to Central Park which spans from 59th street to 110th street, 5th Ave to Columbus circle followed by Prospect ark in Brooklyn I believe bigger than CP. Up in the Bronx we have Pelham Bay park. Then we have a state park off of the Belt Parkway in Brooklyn that spans for miles the name escapes me. Anyway a couple of years ago some bright grower decided to throw about 100 beans in the ground and come back in Oct. Some bird watcher was doing what they do when looking to be a bird peeping toms, finds the now budding beans and he calls the police. Long rant just to say YES. LOL.

Born & raised LB. I know about all the parks. I just need to know where's the willow trees. LOL

Sorry BAR I would try Central Park. Do willow trees droop white foliage. If yes CP and at 59th and 5th entrance by the lake. Short answer this time.

It's all good LB. Toker found one for us by the lake on the E. 72 St. entrance. The Virtual Couch

So there's one by the lake on the 59th St. entrance also or this is the same tree?

Dennise you are always welcome in the big apple. Not as scary as the media paints it. Don't forget you have :420: family here. :circle-of-love:
Thank you Latin....:circle-of-love:
Oy vey! That cut is very fercockt!
Do what?????....:circle-of-love:
:hmmmm: The cut is very WHAT? LOL

LB, do we have willow trees here in the city? I just finished reading a convo on Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating I found interesting.
Just don't hurt another baby girl. Go chop up a tree Johnny Appleseed...........:circle-of-love:

No no don't let him cut another all alone......:circle-of-love:
I've been to Central Park... About 47 years or so ago I was there to watch my mother dance and we stayed at a hotel across the street from the park. It was a real fancy hotel and had a red carpet going up the stairs. Don't know why I always remembered that red carpet but it was there and I do remember the park was beautiful and had lots of trees for Broke Ass to go chop up and I'm sure they won't mind at all.....:circle-of-love:

Just don't hurt another baby girl. Go chop up a tree Johnny Appleseed...........:circle-of-love:

No no don't let him cut another clone all alone......:circle-of-love:

I've been to Central Park... and I do remember the park was beautiful and had lots of trees for Broke Ass to go chop up and I'm sure they won't mind at all.....:circle-of-love:
You are just a regular comedian tonight.:laughtwo:

Likewise...

Thank you Latin....:circle-of-love:

Do what?????....:circle-of-love:

No no don't let him cut another all alone......:circle-of-love:

I've been to Central Park... About 47 years or so ago I was there to watch my mother dance and we stayed at a hotel across the street from the park. It was a real fancy hotel and had a red carpet going up the stairs. Don't know why I always remembered that red carpet but it was there and I do remember the park was beautiful and had lots of trees for Broke Ass to go chop up and I'm sure they won't mind at all.....:circle-of-love:

The name of the hotel escapes me but yes very beautiful and they even have a movie theater inside. Well they used to but you wouldn't know it from the outside.

Back
Top Bottom