New City Grower 2.0

I'm now changing my middle name to Azz so my full 420 name is Broke Azz Reg.

Yea! good luck with that, BROKE ASS is permanently imbedded in my dome. :cheesygrinsmiley:

TD :thumb: brave post, lol, Clone questions here, are like walking on very thin ice, BAR founded the DCS,

I have the most current loss of a clone on the club scoreboard

in the Dead Clone Society! aka the DCS:circle-of-love:

I can't remember the last time I called you Broke Azz Reg or BAR.lol
I am sticking with Reg.:Namaste:
If that's o.k,:thumb:

I found the culprit!! His name is Jimmy6pack! When I was seeing REG, then seeing REPS, I still had NEVER once clicked that "CP" tab, I had no idea what REPS were, then seeing REGS, I got curious, and started my thread in the FAQ, titled :What are REPS" this is a real current thread.

It is all J6's fault he lead me to this dark path of confusion I was eventually shown the light by fellow circlefolk, like my friend Jimmy6000,

Reps, Regs, wt,flux? thanks for the revelation of my confusion culprit! thanks Jimmy6pak!!:thumb:

Thanks for asking Trich. I been Ok I guess. I have a bad back Upper and lower so can't sit stand walk for long periods and the pain meds are highly addicting so I have been staying off the computer and laying down a lot. As for the fluxing. That goes well. Took some pics the other day but again didn't feel good so forgot to post. I flux every two days as the veg needs to be kept in check. I will take some more pics later and post. As for keeping up, man I don't know how you all do it.

thanks for sharing that lb, my mother has back pain BAD, she can walk maybe 20 steps, then has to sit on her walker/chair to rest a minute to continue.

I feel your pain. :passitleft:

Thanks for understanding my situation Trich. Actually that's what made me get so into growing my own meds. Also to keep my sanity as I'm home a lot and needed to stay busy. That's why I love Fluxing. LOL:thanks:

Thanks for understanding my situation Trich. Actually that's what made me get so into growing my own meds. Also to keep my sanity as I'm home a lot and needed to stay busy. That's why I love Fluxing. LOL:thanks:

My pleasure lb, wow, look at that, can we use # for lb? (lb aka pound abb. in states is #) I like that nickname a lot.

lb is,,,, it just,,,, looks to small to me, I like #

I like BARs posting his self proclaimed new nickname,

I will now call him Azz!

Ooop, I apologize. And don't feel bad after you get the answer! Hahaha. I have brain damage from my illness and I see the R as a D! But, now that you pointed it out, my eyes see it as a R! Oy. I should also tell you all in advance that, I have a great tendency to forget a LOT and I repeat myself quite a bit. So, please bear with me on that. Otherwise, I'm the shizz!

ME TOO GF:circle-of-love:

My pleasure lb, wow, look at that, can we use # for lb? (lb aka pound abb. in states is #) I like that nickname a lot.

lb is,,,, it just,,,, looks to small to me, I like #

I like BARs posting his self proclaimed new nickname,

I will now call him Azz!

You sure know how to keep it light Trich. LB'S is my goal so I'll accept that nickname. LOL

:lot-o-toke::surf::reading420magazine:

I hated to see your cut wilt like that. The dirt looked moist in the pic. Is there a fan or air intake near it ?

Just doing a drive bye. Had to go aways back to she some of your pic's. Great looking LST you have going. I'm not sure what you mean by fluxing but if it works. I see you do some pretty heavy defoliating. But they will fill in nicely. Everyone grows different. That's whats cool. I stay away from taking leaves unless they are cutting out light from the bottoms. Which I understand peoples have to do more so growing with lights, but my little 2 cents is they are too valuable to lose if you have enough light penetrating the canopy. And acouple fan leaves wood block out the sun on those girls. They are power plants for your plants and produce more sugars than any other leaves on the plant. I'm not up to date with your grow so I'm just talking out my neck. Bummer bout the clone. B1 might help if she's still around. Sux if you bought the clone. I know I've lost my share plus others in the past. Well I hope you don't mind I take a peek now and then. GL and Keepem Green

Finaly caught up your threads sure pass alot of time reg :) worth it for the knowledge tho shame about the little clone you must be kicking yourself but thats the prob with mj she makes you forgetful and lil things are easily missed im sure you will suceed next attempt :toke: with the name change is it because ass is crude or because we are all azz broke azz reg? also that kumiko really is something else teenage mutant ninja weed style :bong:

Back
Top Bottom