New City Grower 2.0

Happy Freeweed day BAR :thumb:

I just wanted to say that I appreciate how friendly you are toward everyone, Chronic. I love to see your happy greetings. The world needs more of that! +reps for you!

5, I'm usually home by 5:30

A real 9 to 5er.

Wow Jam, I didn't know you were another neighbor.
LOL, is he still up too?
After a very interesting share about a blonde, barnacles and blood, Tassie & jaamz, grabbed the helm & took over my journal for hours. I had plenty of :popcorn: so I sat back and popped in every hour, to throw more fuel on their rant, these two know how to "bring it to a boil"!!
jaamzshow & Tassie decimated 3 pages of their cars that burned, literary prose. farming & proceeded to add 2 additional pages on their musical instruments & bands that they formed. No mention of grow related anything. (pasted & continued at my place)

GF, I also worked for a couple years midtown by grand central - that's east of the library. Lake Ronkonkoma, that's close to me. That's my train station to manhattan.

I lived right on Hawkins Avenue before they built the new station about 30ish years ago. It was my second apartment. Then they tore down the houses to build the bridge and widen Hawkins. Then I moved to Colony Park apartments on Peconic. LONG ago.

Hey Reg how are things at Clone Central ?

BB, your timing is impeccable! 2 minutes ago, I could not wait to see roots, any longer, I split the 1" rockwool cube opn, it's not rotting, it's has swelled, and it's showing "white lumps" and what looks like, some good root potential. I put some more clonex gel on her, and she's back in the box. I'm hoping I get roots next week. What's new in your closet?

Wow, first time I thought I was posting at home, BAR, LMK if you want that reminder of your/our (DeadCloneSociety) cut and pasted in Tassie & jaamzs new shelter. I woke up this morning, to my new bong in pieces, stepped on the glass, the cupboards were bare, empty bottles, and crumbs everywhere. Now they're scraping the bong in the places they could't reach before it "fell over by accident" Sending them over here tonight.

I'm glad I hid this under my bed :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: with my back-up :roorrip:

I lived right on Hawkins Avenue before they built the new station about 30ish years ago. It was my second apartment. Then they tore down the houses to build the bridge and widen Hawkins. Then I moved to Colony Park apartments on Peconic. LONG ago.

About 5 years ago I drove a truck 6 days a week into midtown Manhattan. 56th and 5th and delivered right on the street every other night. For me it was culture shock, cool, to start out in the morning hearing Hank my neighbors rooster crowing and by 9 PM be standing on 5th Ave. I unloaded with about 20 young guys from Harlem and Brooklyn and Queens and believe it or not I made alot of really good friends. In 2 years I only had a brush with one famous person and that was of all people Spike Lee...but that's another story altogether!

TRESPASS PASTED SHARE, with a great one liner from mcloadie! BAR could get the answer first IMO

First post exposing his extreme skill at making others' laugh & to get information for his suffering plants, this an older post, from an old 420 friend that I (noob) latched on to. We friended one another for no reason, other than we found each other funny & amusing. Most members know of him, after they've been here a year.

Here's a couple posts, that I read as a noob, they kept me coming back for more, we had a nice "run" here.

"One automazar got too hot at the start and i almost lost it.
i rubbed it back to life with a mild beer solution and saved it.
"

"I talk to them and touch the soil,
I listen to their woes, joys, fears.
i turn them a little each day
and pinch off any bad leaves.
"

420 veteran mcloadie jumped in with this to help & save the funny new growers' sick girls,
IMO, The best one liner, for any soil grower.

"I can give you a one sentence barrel of advice;

I don't grow plants,
I grow soil,
the soil grows the plants,
and the plants tell me what's wrong with the soil!"
mcloadie

Reps for first to name this very funny-poetic-comic.[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom