New City Grower 2.0

Oh ok yes I did find this one earlier. Im gonna save it then post it up one moment.

Yeah it just copied some icons and not the whole page so I just am going to type it out for you.

Light Source PAR @ 12 inches PAR @ 24 inches PAR @ 36 Inches PAR @ 1M PAR @ 48 inches PAR @ 60 inches
600w HPS 1800 µmoles/m2/s 680 µmoles/m2/s 430 µmoles/m2/s 390 µmoles/m2/s 290 µmoles/m2/s 240 µmoles/m2/s
Budmaster 675 XG 2440 µmoles/m2/s 1270 µmoles/m2/s 720 µmoles/m2/s 630 µmoles/m2/s 480 µmoles/m2/s 370 µmoles/m2/s
Penetrator 189X2 No Reading 1200 µmoles/m2/s 700 µmoles/m2/s No Reading 440 µmoles/m2/s No Reading
Helios 420 1599.1 µmoles/m2/s No Reading No Reading No Reading No Reading No Reading
Solarstorm 800 2808 µmoles/m2/s 1085 µmoles/m2/s No Reading No Reading No Reading No Reading
- See more at: More Light Equals Greater Yields

Looks like crap typed out without the formatting but all the information is there.

Jeez us H. Why do I always miss the show. Not like I got a life or something going on Sunday eve?????? I see NYC didn't get this freak blizzard we got out here on the island; and I was dreaming of planting my veggies to make room in my grow room; good thing I didn't, they would be dead today.

I dont know bud. I didnt even know about it noone ever came to my journal to let me know or anything. I found it purely by accident. It is a good way to help people out though so I will do it.

Jeez us H. Why do I always miss the show. Not like I got a life or something going on Sunday eve?????? I see NYC didn't get this freak blizzard we got out here on the island; and I was dreaming of planting my veggies to make room in my grow room; good thing I didn't, they would be dead today.

Final average frost date on Long Island is May 15-30. Nothing will survive in the ground up there right now if planted out. Maybe brassicas, greens, etc. Tomatoes can barely tolerate 50 that well. It is 89 degees right now where I am. FINALLY warm at night in the 60s.

Just posted pictures in my journal of the plants now in day 31 of flower. Feel free to come by and take a look.

I have one....:circle-of-love:
DSC044233.JPG
DSC044221.JPG

I just love them when they just come into the world. :circle-of-love:

GF; I have been growing veggies for over 30 years and if I put my plants in the ground after April 15, I would consider it late. In early March I would have planted the cold weather veggies such as peas, carrots, spinach. This year, the ground was cement hard till last week. And my ground is very loamy has alot of organic material so it is usually soft early. A couple of my tomatoes have flowered already, since no bees in grow room, I snipped them off.

GF; I have been growing veggies for over 30 years and if I put my plants in the ground after April 15, I would consider it late. In early March I would have planted the cold weather veggies such as peas, carrots, spinach. This year, the ground was cement hard till last week. And my ground is very loamy has alot of organic material so it is usually soft early. A couple of my tomatoes have flowered already, since no bees in grow room, I snipped them off.

FYI, something a lot of people may not know is that, tomatoes do not need insects to be pollinated. They are not insect pollinated, but wind pollinated, so in the greenhouse it is good to shake the plants the way wind would do it. However, it is always really good to remove the first flush of bloom on a tomato. Your coming fruit will be bigger and you will have more of it.

I saw a guy put black plastic row covers down the other day and then planted peanuts..

Back
Top Bottom