New City Grower 2.0

Thank you all, I've learned even more tonight.

shit I missed it sorry BAR had a bunch of stuff to do I thought I woulda finished in time

I'm sorry I can never make these meetings, its seems like everyone has a good time and spreads the knowledge.:reading420magazine:

Sunday evenings is family night, and they gotta come first. ;)

It's all good guys. We've got THE REPS ARE RIGHT "Re-Wind" for you.

Well it seems as though I may be too heavy handed to get this flux started. I've accidentally snapped 3 different heads off of
FLUXY MOMMA (Power Flower) in the last 2 days.
First it was the East main Flux arm yesterday then I just finished snapping the West main Flux arm & the new South Flux arm where you see the wire sitting on the soil. I'm so fed with myself right about now.

IMG_20140330_222104.jpg

Fluxing rule #1. Do not, I repeat... Do not attempt to do the fluxing work on a seedling while intoxicated & medicated.

I'm sure there's also a few of us that want to know the difference between Indica & Sativa. Remember this is a open discussion.
And I'm one of those people. This is something I read from our Forum "HEMP FACTS" & now I'm even more confused. As Lady Dee would say; Stop the brain bleed!

WHAT'S ALL THIS FUSS ABOUT HEMP?

1a) What is hemp?

For our purposes, hemp is the plant called `cannabis sativa' which means `useful (sativa) hemp (cannabis)'. Hemp is a strain of cannabis which contains little if any THC- the psychoactive chemical in marijuana. Hemp is NOT marijuana. Hemp can NOT get you high!

`Hemp' is a durable plant that has been used since pre-history for many purposes. Fiber is the most well known product, and the word `hemp' can mean the rope or twine which is made from the hemp plant, as well as just the stalk of the plant which produced it.

Cannabis is the most durable of the hemp plants, and it produces the toughest cloth, called `canvass.' (Canvass was widely used as sails in the early shipping industry, as it was the only cloth which would not rot on contact with sea spray.) The cannabis plant also produces three other very important products which the other hemp plants do not (in usable form, that is): seed, pulp, and medicine.

The pulp is used as fuel, and to make paper. The seed is suitable for both human and animal foods. The oil from the seed can be used in as a base for paints and varnishes. The medicine is a tincture or admixture of the sticky resin in the blossoms and leaves of the hemp plant, and is used for a variety of purposes.

1b) What is cannabis?

Cannabis is the general family of marijuana and hemp. Generally, Cannabis Sativa refers to hemp while Cannabis Indica refers to marijuana. While both are in the same family, the two plants have very different properties.

Good Morning Reg

I'm guessing you just left the computer on at this late hour.

We'll clear up the Indica Sativa thing later.

As for that poor plant, I don't think we got much hope of a flux there.

It might try to recover into something though, so don't put it in the bin just yet.

And I'm one of those people. This is something I read from our Forum "HEMP FACTS" & now I'm even more confused. As Lady Dee would say; Stop the brain bleed!

WHAT'S ALL THIS FUSS ABOUT HEMP?

1a) What is hemp?

For our purposes, hemp is the plant called `cannabis sativa' which means `useful (sativa) hemp (cannabis)'. Hemp is a strain of cannabis which contains little if any THC- the psychoactive chemical in marijuana. Hemp is NOT marijuana. Hemp can NOT get you high!

`Hemp' is a durable plant that has been used since pre-history for many purposes. Fiber is the most well known product, and the word `hemp' can mean the rope or twine which is made from the hemp plant, as well as just the stalk of the plant which produced it.

Cannabis is the most durable of the hemp plants, and it produces the toughest cloth, called `canvass.' (Canvass was widely used as sails in the early shipping industry, as it was the only cloth which would not rot on contact with sea spray.) The cannabis plant also produces three other very important products which the other hemp plants do not (in usable form, that is): seed, pulp, and medicine.

The pulp is used as fuel, and to make paper. The seed is suitable for both human and animal foods. The oil from the seed can be used in as a base for paints and varnishes. The medicine is a tincture or admixture of the sticky resin in the blossoms and leaves of the hemp plant, and is used for a variety of purposes.

1b) What is cannabis?

Cannabis is the general family of marijuana and hemp. Generally, Cannabis Sativa refers to hemp while Cannabis Indica refers to marijuana. While both are in the same family, the two plants have very different properties.

I use my indica buds for a nite time smoke or to mellow out when I get real depressed...the sativa is more uppy a better daytime functional smoke for me. Hemp is pretty cool. I used to climb using hemp ropes (and my father and grandfather before me) I swear I still have hemp splinters in my hands...also I have a few pairs of pants by Patagonia made out of hemp...sooo comfortable and durable...my opinion is Cannibis Sativa is a generalistic and inaccurate term used by governments and other idiots to refer to the Cannabis plant regardless of the actual species of plant...it is pure ignorance in my opinion

Pick another Curtain Hidden​

Curtain #1
61KLJD4_0EL_AA160_.jpg
Curtain #2
5184YpEmYOL_AA160_.jpg
Curtain #3
61KLJD4_0EL_AA160_.jpg

Internet went down for the rest of the night just after answering this question so I couldn't even pick a curtain!!!!

3 if its not too late :thanks:

Internet went down for the rest of the night just after answering this question so I couldn't even pick a curtain!!!!

3 if its not too late :thanks:

I'm sure Reg or Cannafan will put that right for you later Hidden.

Got to wait a while as the're 5 hours behind us.

Thanks for your input last night and well done.

I'm sure Reg or Cannafan will put that right for you later Hidden.

Got to wait a while as the're 5 hours behind us.

Thanks for your input last night and well done.

Yeah reg already sorted me out last night to add to my green bars under my name!
Thanks a lot, I had a great time, I look forward to the next one!

Have a great monweeday

Hey BAR :) just read the show great fun and informative! :)
I wanted to just state that for the LED vs HPS question about PAR etc. If anyone can post a link to the comparison bit on the Budmaster site. I only have a phone so cant.
There is a load of real info on the PAR comparisons etc with graphs and a true side by side to HPS.
Sorry not trying to advertise, just it gives real answers in detail on the subject.

You can find a table of the side by side info if you go to their site and hit the lights section across top then folliw the promts :)

O yeah Reg
I should have said this ages ago congratulations MOTM you sure was dust in the eyes of anyone on the track the whole month:high-five:
I it true:geek: that my spelling is getting better :rofl: honestly I just got my spell checker back again :bigblush:

LA went hunting for the chart you specified and I cant find it. I did find youtube videos comparing the par of a 600watt hps with some of their led models.

Back
Top Bottom