New City Grower 2.0

Number 2,Sir

I can't believe I won something! :party:

Now for the lottery:rofl:

I have a problem with 4. Hydro requires the user to be more meticulous sure but in soil you can be as meticulous as you want to be as well.

i apologise to all soil growers, it does not take more skill to grow hydro, that is the wrong word....it takes more attention or requires you to be more "meticulous".

again trying to get my answer out without reading my post through

thanks man

CannabisMeds for the most likely answer to #4 Reg

It's illegal in a lot of countries around the world
CannabisMeds will also receive reps for #4. Princess Diy, give them the open discussion questions.

Pick another Curtain Hidden​

Curtain #1
61KLJD4_0EL_AA160_.jpg
Curtain #2
5184YpEmYOL_AA160_.jpg
Curtain #3
61KLJD4_0EL_AA160_.jpg

OPEN DISCUSSION:

should you use preventive bug control (can be very costly) or have the insecticide ready for when it happens, I have not been able to find any good answers on this.

It is good to do prevetative measures that don't affect the plant directly like non-toxic sticky traps and filters on all intake air. Then it is good to have organic pest control on hand like neem oil just in case. I also recently read that food grade diatomaceous earth is also good to use as both a preventative measure and controlling infestation.

So what does everyone think about your new Hostess? Reps to Princess DIY. Great job.

Back
Top Bottom