New City Grower 2.0

I see you've already pick your curtain for question 2 Taylormade​

Curtain #1
61KLJD4_0EL_AA160_.jpg
Curtain #2
5184YpEmYOL_AA160_.jpg
Curtain #3
61KLJD4_0EL_AA160_.jpg

we will get a definitive answer for this? i dont even care about the rep i actually just wanna know the answer :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

The question begs for greater definition. If you have a good LED light that DRAWS 1000 watts it is going to penetrate as well as a HID that draws 1000 watts. Up front you are going to get way less penetration per dollar spent on equipment. Over time that gap will close as you realize power saving on heating and cooling.

No. 4 No any mj is considered illegal by the federal government in the USA

The question begs for greater definition. If you have a good LED light that DRAWS 1000 watts it is going to penetrate as well as a HID that draws 1000 watts. Up front you are going to get way less penetration per dollar spent on equipment. Over time that gap will close as you realize power saving on heating and cooling.

Great points PJ I'll donate some reps for that.

Question 4

There's a lot of controversy over Cannabis Sativa & Cannabis Indica. Is it true that one isn't considered illegal by authorities?
I'm sure there's also a few of us that want to know the difference between Indica & Sativa. Remember this is a open discussion. Hit em with the last & final question Princess DIY.

But is there such thing as a 1000 watt LED.

Renegafe

Question 4

There's a lot of controversy over Cannabis Sativa & Cannabis Indica. Is it true that one isn't considered illegal by authorities?

yes, i believe its California (could be wrong) where growing a sativa l is against federal law and indica is not
now, this to me sounds like utter rubbish, but i have read it in these forums and on a couple other websites...still unsure but this is my answer

Back
Top Bottom