New City Grower 2.0

Ok,Reg.:thumb:
I am calling today day 1 for my O.G.
She is in a 4 inch plastic square pot.
Planted in a 50/50 mix of FFOF and Coco.
Added to the mix is..
worm casting's
Ancient Forest
mushroom compost
vermitculite
perlite
and of coarse Myco's.

0011731.JPG
0061305.JPG
0051481.JPG

Re veg is looking to be the future!

T-MINUS 1 DAY until SHOWTIME...

High there Reg
I have said it so many times I hope I make it for the reps are right thing is my eldest is 36 on Sunday an if we take her out it more than likely wont happen but !!This game show is the coolest thing I dont think any other place does what you are doing have some Sativaday filled REP+++:thumb:

Too bad it's at midnight my time, would love to join in on that B A R ;)

Joining in anyway, will just deal with the consequences tomorrow haha,
I'm told I'm always in a bad mood when I'm tired, but its other people that have to deal with me so I don't care lol :circle-of-love:

Joining in anyway, will just deal with the consequences tomorrow haha,
I'm told I'm always in a bad mood when I'm tired, but its other people that have to deal with me so I don't care lol :circle-of-love:

I used to be just as reckless man (lol :) ), but i gotta consider my girlfriend as well.. we live in a 1 bedroom apartment and she's gettin up at 5:30 AM so.. Guess i gotta read it all, the day after ;)

I used to be just as reckless man (lol :) ), but i gotta consider my girlfriend as well.. we live in a 1 bedroom apartment and she's gettin up at 5:30 AM so.. Guess i gotta read it all, the day after ;)

Some times we gotta make sacrifices to better our future, you and your GF are making them now. Hell, most of us are in someway shape or form, thankfully Me and the GF work from home (online sales) and only have to wake up early to take the lil one to school....thank God for the weekend ☺

Back
Top Bottom