New City Grower 2.0

Long time no hear BFAM! Just had to join in this reveg conversation. I must say you inspired me to try my first reveg with the Bubb and to great results ;) +Reps to you man. It has been much more of a fulfilling grow thanks to you!

Jaga, after you harvest just leave a couple popcorn buds on the plant & place it back under 18/6. Water as if it were a new seedling. That's it. It's that simple; don't complicate it.
:thumb:

Here's my 6 week reveg to inspire all:high-five:
20140322_080200.jpg

Nice work AG

Great to see you around again.

I'm always reading...we just hang around different sides of the block, my G:passitleft:

Great to see you're back at it with those delectable strains. How many times do you hear, "LA Con is my fav strain!"? You, my friend are going to have some fine smoke;)

Hi AG.:ciao:
What's up man, I'm jumping over to your journal now to see if I can find a smoke report, but how were your buds after the "budwash". :rollit:

Hi AG.:ciao:
What's up man, I'm jumping over to your journal now to see if I can find a smoke report, but how were your buds after the "budwash". :rollit:

Nothing much man! CLICK HERE for the smoke report.

I really didn't have any comparison to judge the 1-2 month cured 'washed buds' since my whole unwashed portion was donated. But the the report explains it all! (I think I did a comparison on the 'Bud Washing' thread of 2 week cured bud, I'll find it if you need)

Well I hope she's a good pheno, i'm looking for some new moms

to go forward. Exciting times. Reg has some cool stuff going on too.

Should be an awesome summer.

Edit: Almost forgot :passitleft:

Hopefully I can get the space to set up a couple of moms as well..Eventually..:nomo:

BAR is a peacock, if you let him spread his wings and fly, he'll always be stepping his grow game up :smokin: (I hope that reference wasn't overlooked :rofl:)

What's cooking AG? Long time no see. Your Re-veg is looking good.

Nothing much man.

To further add to the reveg data, I successful brought back vegetative growth solely using a GLR schedule. So one can essentially save on electricity for the weeks of dormancy and there after. I will be adapting GLR from now on.

Just cruising through, Beep Beep , Hope you have a good second wind of the week my friend. :cheer:
It's great to see you produce some fine meds for yourself, keep up the good work :)

Back
Top Bottom