New City Grower 2.0

:geek:

Trying to Stacks. I'll make my rounds later. As for now....

It's T-minus 4 hours until showtime.

Bad News:

I don't know what the heck is going on with
KUMIKO IV (Honey Haze, the mutant) I'll give her another week to get her stuff together, then it's lights out. We could use the space.

IMG_20140330_150337.jpg

GOOD NEWS:

The OG Kush is reaching for the stars.

IMG_20140330_145952.jpg

AND EVEN BETTER NEWS:

T-minus 2 & 1/2 hrs until showtime

Bar,

What's up....

Just stopping by. Been awhile. You still playing with that 96*3? It's going in on my next grow so I'm curious how it's going.

Renegade.
My memory is foggy. What's 96*3?

My memory is foggy. What's 96*3?

Lol...had to go back to page one to make sure it was the correct journal.

Your using TopLED's 96*3 LEDS right?

Sorry, I just shortened it to 96*3. Not to many of use are using the 3watt diodes. I bought mine a month ago but haven't installed it yet. If yours is still going was wondering what you think of it so far.

Renegade

I'm happy Renegade.

Yep Brit, she was just watered yesterday. She hasn't had any nutes the last two feedings (since I noticed her demise). It started as a few leafs here & there but this morning was the worst. But let's not forget how bad her genes are. I believe she's the type of plant that can get sick at any moment for no apparent reason.

T-minus 51 mins until Showtime.

:popcorn:

I'm not a complete idiot

There are some parts missing

:ciao: Reg. I'm awake. ;-)
Quick question on Honey Haze. You have black plastic around the pots, you do still have drainage at the bottoms out of the plastic...right? I mean, the drainage is not just sitting in the bag at the bottom...if that makes sense. LOL
The question makes sense. The plastic isn't covering the bottom. Those pales were somewhat transparent is the only reason for the plastic. I'm just going to leave that problem child alone & just give her some ph 6.5 tap every few days & see what happens. I'm tired of worrying myself over her. She's been a headache from day 1.

Back
Top Bottom