New City Grower 2.0

Hello everyone. I'm proud to announce that the 10th episode of THE REPS ARE RIGHT will take place right here on March 30, 2014 at 6:00 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME. (It is now approximately 12:20 pm EASTERN STANDARD TIME at the time of this post) And I really mean it this time, We're on for Sunday.

I'm looking forward to making my first appearance for this weeks ep, I got an invite way back but only now am I actually involved enough In the forums to understand its importance haha :circle-of-love:

Thank's for keeping the show going Reg.:high-five:
I also have some sprout shot's of the O.G,when you are ready to start some comparison.lol:thumb:
Whenever you're ready after sprout.

Are you dropping your O.G in the scientific soil?
I just got in & my OG hasn't sprouted yet. If you're going to go with scientific soils I will too. You can post yours anytime. You don't have to wait for me. This one should sprout tomorrow or the next day.

Hidden, I look forward to seeing you on episode 10.

Thanxx LA, she's dear to my heart also. Forgive me everyone as it was a little busy at work today cutting into my 420 time & I'm doing some family time this evening. I'll try to get to all my subscribed threads tomorrow.

Back atcha Cronic.

Here's a look at the new flux and tap root.

FLUXY MOMMA (Power Flower) Day 27

IMG_20140324_191024.jpg

OG KUSH (Just planted today)

IMG_20140324_211927.jpg

IMG_20140324_212503.jpg
I like what your doing with your flux. I had to go out of town and just came back so I will be getting back to fluxing.:thumb:

Peeking in have always enjoyed bar's grows. Looking Great loving the re veg.

Tell ya buddy you should read the history of Laveren truly a great story,,,it gave the plant a proper personality:circle-of-love:

O I have jaga I was lurking for quite a while and found bar' s grows always had lots of info and input from other growers. Just good threads. Was always real paranoid about sharing online but screw it I'm here now. Check out my first journal in my signature all are welcome. Keep it up bar your plants are lovely and I love to watch these threads. Still haven't made it to your journal jaga but I'm headed there.

O I have jaga I was lurking for quite a while and found bar' s grows always had lots of info and input from other growers. Just good threads. Was always real paranoid about sharing online but screw it I'm here now. Check out my first journal in my signature all are welcome. Keep it up bar your plants are lovely and I love to watch these threads. Still haven't made it to your journal jaga but I'm headed there.
:thanks:

Good morning weed BAR Haven't been around your journal in awhile and things are really looking good. Have a great day. :high-five:

Well its great you are here,,, Dam right I will come by check your Journal:high-five: an while I have a second I would just like some info on reveging
if possible any one should I just flip them now I no they are both Fem and should I put them on the basic 18/6 cycle,,,,I am just real worried that I could Hermie them:Namaste:

Good morning weed BAR Haven't been around your journal in awhile and things are really looking good. Have a great day. :high-five:
Back atcha Bill.

Ok, finally caught back up on all my subscriptions so now I'll show you what was going on with the Re-veggies this morning.

STACK A. DOLLAR (Cotton Candy Re-Veg) Day 17

Nice & fluffy.

IMG_20140327_114334.jpg

LAVERNE (2X Re-Veg) Day 10

It's not looking good which can be a real downer because I sneaked a bud of her last night & it was twice as good as the first round.

IMG_20140327_114441.jpg

But if you look closely it's not completely dead yet.

IMG_20140327_114554.jpg

This is how she looked after Day 11 of the first Re-Veg.

IMG_20131020_195514.jpg

Well its great you are here,,, Dam right I will come by check your Journal:high-five: an while I have a second I would just like some info on reveging
if possible any one should I just flip them now I no they are both Fem and should I put them on the basic 18/6 cycle,,,,I am just real worried that I could Hermie them:Namaste:
Jaga, after you harvest just leave a couple popcorn buds on the plant & place it back under 18/6. Water as if it were a new seedling. That's it. It's that simple; don't complicate it.

Back
Top Bottom