New City Grower 2.0

super cropping I do it to let the lower branches catch up I also do it to keep my plant off the light lol
its not hard but it cant be a woody stem
well it shouldn't be ive never tried it on a woody stem
so anywho use your thumb and forefinger and roll the stem between your fingers till the stem soften
you may also hear a cracking noise soften the stem and itll flop over
viola you have super cropped

super cropping is def an advantage over topping IMO. Ive tried just about everything. Its actually easier to manage canopy height that way, whilsit causing very minimal stress and at the same time creating many extra heads. u could keep topping also, just be careful not to damage the new growth nodes. if u have more than 1 plant try super cropping 1 and topping others and see for urself.

What will u do about the odour if u are worried about stealth outdoors? thats could be very tricky.

How about a Picture update BAR :)

as always hope everyone has a great day!
There will be a full Photo Shoot Tomorrow M1. Thanxx for your interest.

I just finished my super cropping of these 5 girls today.

12/12 now, results in about 9 weeks.

BBBud177.JPG

super cropping I do it to let the lower branches catch up I also do it to keep my plant off the light lol
its not hard but it cant be a woody stem
well it shouldn't be ive never tried it on a woody stem
so anywho use your thumb and forefinger and roll the stem between your fingers till the stem soften
you may also hear a cracking noise soften the stem and itll flop over
viola you have super cropped

Woody Stems I have for sure. Already topped the first of the 6 that needed it...2 nodes above the net. Will SC the others as they clear instead of topping. I've already been practicing the method of pinching and/or rolling to see how it's done. Check that one off my list...lol. And since I want to practice the SC method and still want to wait for more of the side shoots to clear the net, I may wait another week before flipping. Flipping week 10.

Renegade

super cropping is def an advantage over topping IMO. Ive tried just about everything. Its actually easier to manage canopy height that way, whilsit causing very minimal stress and at the same time creating many extra heads. u could keep topping also, just be careful not to damage the new growth nodes. if u have more than 1 plant try super cropping 1 and topping others and see for urself.

What will u do about the odour if u are worried about stealth outdoors? thats could be very tricky.

How far will the smell waft? If most of the wind comes from the west and usually does this during the day hours and not as much at night...when does the plant give off the most vibe?

How far will the smell waft? If most of the wind comes from the west and usually does this during the day hours and not as much at night...when does the plant give off the most vibe?

the only plant I have that really stinks is diesel like a skunk deep in bloom

Looking forwards to seeing the photos Have a great Skunkday Cronic best of buds:love::love::love::love::circle-of-love:
:oops:
Sorry Bar its about time I looked in an said hello and thanks for being you sorry about the above mistake I popped over to check out the Hash video And say Reg have the very best of days this Skunkday:circle-of-love:

Computer Geek tip of the day

At the time of this posting, many members are having problems

with the "My Photos" tab not working when trying to add pics to their post.

A temporary workaround is to use the camera icon instead, third in from right

on the top toolbar.

If a Moderator pics this up can you please look into this issue.

IMG_20140323_111630.jpg
Thanxx so much Brit. Now let me try that photo shoot again...

Back
Top Bottom