New City Grower 2.0

Thanxx Bill & Macca
I'm loving the update Reg, I can see you are really enjoying those rockwool cubes! Quick inquiry: I'm assuming your Royal Medics are from RQS; how is your experience with the amount nutrient to feed during vegetative growth? Is your pheno very sensitive?
From Herbies. When I originally ran it I was experimenting with GROWOLOGY following the suggested dosage during Veg & had no problems.
I would say the problems didn't start until mid-flower as they did with everything I was feeding Growology 3 to at the time. But there's a strong possibility that my BROKEASS CAL/MAG concoction wasn't delivering the correct balance between calcium & magnesium.
Since then we've been using Botanicare CAL/MAG plus. Also we don't use Growology 3 anymore so it's a toss up. Everything in bloom is healthy.

Back to the original topic, you'll have to wait until these Royal Medic clones get a little bigger before I start feeding them anything worth talking about. RM Clone #2 is on a 1/4 dose of Growology 2 every 3rd feeding while RM Clones #3 & #4 are nuteless. But keep in mind everything's in a healthy organic soil mix now.

I know you still can't be growing outdoors in this weather Reg, its 50 degrees out :laughtwo:
Tell me about it. We'll probably end up having to bring FLUXY MOMMA inside but hope we can finish PEPE out there.

:cheesygrinsmiley: Double Post

Happy Skunkday BAR.........i am glad you broke it down .....Broke Ass Reg..........i was wondering where everyone got Reg from:)....now i know......you are definately busy busy......i have enough problems keeping up with 3 or 4 at a time:)lol........have a great day......get ready for that polar vortex coming in a couple of days:)

hahaha all you needed was a little rockwool and clonex all along :) what a beautiful update Reg, it sure sounds like you and Babygirl are having fun growing together.

That's what Cdaddy's been telling me all along.
Seriously though, I know I said it before, but quit screwing around and buy some rockwool cubes and Clonex. I know you on a budget, but it not expensive and you can buy a single use pack of Clonex for 5 bucks. The little jar will last you a year + if it end up working for you.
it sure sounds like you and Babygirl are having fun growing together.
Without a doubt SoulGirl. Babygirl is some type of mad scientist. Check out this technique she came up with to add CO2 to the ziplock bags when cloning. It's simple, yet brilliant.

IMG_00002799.jpg

IMG_00002803.jpg

IMG_00002809.jpg

Blow into the straw & WHALA!

IMG_00002811.jpg

That's what Cdaddy's been telling me all along.Without a doubt SoulGirl. Check out this technique to add CO2 to the ziplock bags when cloning. It's simple, yet brilliant.

IMG_00002799.jpg

IMG_00002803.jpg

IMG_00002809.jpg

Blow into the straw & WHALA!

IMG_00002811.jpg

Ew, I'm stealing that. Good job.

QUICK UPDATE
Nov 11, 2014​

First off I'd like to thank all the Veterans; US and our allies alike, for their service today on Veterans Day & every other day of the year. Without your sacrifice and protection of our freedoms :420: wouldn't be possible.

i never get any credit! :)

i told you months ago to breath into the dome, ruh membuh! Hahaha.
Come on Brooklyn, where do you think she got the idea from? She just improvised on it. Here, grab this bag of credit. :volcano-smiley:

HARVEST​

Since tomorrow will be the last day we'll be in the 50s (a cold front is moving in & temps will drop at least 20 degrees & stay seasonable through-out) & I have the day off I've ended the Fire Escape Grow for this year.

Pepé Le Pew (Skunk) Day 191

IMG_00002830.jpg

IMG_00002865.jpg

IMG_00002834.jpg

GARBAGE

IMG_00002845.jpg

TRIM

IMG_00002895.jpg

WET WEIGHT 168.1g

IMG_00002901.jpg

IMG_00002917.jpg

And since I'm giving up on the Bubble Grummer Flower cutting...

IMG_00002826.jpg

I'll try cloning 3 of these Flower cuttings.

IMG_00002843.jpg

IMG_00002923.jpg

FLUXY MOMMA (Power Flower, Flux style) Day 258 / Day 1 under LEDs

This may workout better for her since it seems she's slowed down (as if she could afford any more set backs) since the outside temps have dropped.

IMG_00002928.jpg

CRITICAL SENSI STAR
(Feminized)I guess it's safe to call this Day 1

TWO DAYS AGO

IMG_00002570.jpg

TODAY

IMG_00002887.jpg

:thanks: Sphnx...

congrats! looks awesome!

Thank you all for the warm congratulations

Back
Top Bottom