New City Grower 2.0

you need a breathable cover that's gonna make a mini green house
moisture may build on the plastic
but you said its cold so I don't know how itll react to that
I never have that kind of cold down here
ps
she is looking good Brotha :high-five:

Does anyone ever look up at it? That cotton candy has a little kick to it. I played around & crossed out with White Widow, popped the frijoles & their growing pretty nicely.

I'm WAY south of you & it's getting cold here. Bet it's pretty chilly up there now?

you need a breathable cover that's gonna make a mini green house
moisture may build on the plastic
but you said its cold so I don't know how itll react to that
I never have that kind of cold down here
:high-five:
Thanxx Cronic. Our whole grow is in my bedroom & I'm scared to death of pollinating anything other than what we choose to. If it dies it's a small price to pay for protecting the rest of the grow.

Does anyone ever look up at it?
From the street I check it on a regular Cajun. It looks like some type of other flowering plant but I got news for you! I think someone who lives across the street identified her and is following my lead. They have a weed plant they're putting out on their Fire Escape (no camouflage) in the daytime, bringing in at night & they're on a lower floor than us.

That cotton candy has a little kick to it. I played around & crossed out with White Widow, popped the frijoles & their growing pretty nicely.
Yeah, I know right; We just started the 3rd round of re-veg on her. I expect a different high from her this time though, we chopped her with hardly any amber just to see how it fairs as an energetic high.
That sounds like a nice cross you have going.

I'm WAY south of you & it's getting cold here. Bet it's pretty chilly up there now?
We got lucky, it's been unseasonably warm here for awhile. I think the Weed Gods are looking out for us.

IMG_00002469.jpg

that's awesome! :thumb:

What floor are you on? The folks on the street don't notice it huh? What about neighbors?

that's awesome! :thumb:

What floor are you on? The folks on the street don't notice it huh? What about neighbors?
Thanxx Hiker. I'd rather not reveal what floor I live on; just a little too much info but we live high enough that it would take binoculars to realize it was a cannabis plant from the street. Not even worried about neighbors. It's the type of block where everyone minds their business unless your messing with the kids or someone's car.

Welcome aboard Greg.

Thanxx Partner, Jimbo, & Mr. Dreamz.
Listen, I need some advice from any members who've been germinating in rockwool cubes. I just started using them. Should I start giving them any mild feedings before planting & how big should I let the seedling get before planting? Here's how it looks now.

IMG_00002516.jpg

I hear ya about the balls growing there. Hey I use to live in a house that had zero privacy from the street. My house was set back aways, without a backyard, so what I did was till up a garden far away from the street and planted my beans, peppers, and tomatoes in the back with weed plant mixed in. I'd throw small red Christmas Ornaments on the plants to camouflage them. I do give ya credit there BAR Congrads on the harvest. Hey if me I'd wait another two or three day and then throw some real real weak grow on her. One soaking anyways, By weak I mean like 10% strength. If you see her eating up the feeder leaves increase slowly. No I don't really have a clue but I know they don't need much. Keepem Green

Straight to her final Soda Pop Pot Jimbo. This perpetual grow thing we're embarking on is going to stay simple & sweet.

Back
Top Bottom