New City Grower 2.0

Gratz on the chop BAR
Just a thought you might have a better chance if you just reveg as is that way it doesn't have to try to root
it may not root fast enough considering how late in flower the plant is
just a thought Brotha :peace:

Thanxx Cronic. You know me; that would be my usual route but we are OUT OF SPACE! Bringing Fluxy in wasn't considered in the equation. It's going to put a strain on this perpetual grow plot...

ouch sorry to hear that Brotha
only suggested it cause I tried that with my hgk and it took so long too root
while it was trying to reveg it didn't make it

Congrats on ur harvest reg :)
Hope ul upload dry piks ? Also any ideas for ur trim?
Thanxx Macca & dry pics go without saying. I might just stop procrastinating & finally christian the Magic Butter Machine. Bake some cookies for the Thanksgiving Holiday.

Who am I kidding? If I bake some cookies now they'll never see Thanksgiving. I should give a couple to my nerdy boss just to bug out on him all day. That would be a real trip! As a matter of fact this sounds like a plan.

And Partner...

Let's make this easy on ya REG,
grab a wire coat hanger and straighten it out. Then bend it about 3/4 from the top and form a half or full circle depending on how tall and wide your plant is. Then stick it in the pot and hang the light weight plastic on that. You could use two hangers, one on each side of the pot depending on how wide your plant is.
No money spent, and shouldn't take you 5 minutes.

Hanger1.jpg
So it was said, so it has been done!

THE ISOLATED MALE

IMG_00002974.jpg

IMG_00002981.jpg

Hey, thanks for my credit bag! Hee hee!

I didn't know it was BG's BD. Happa Boitday to huh...wit my Brooklin accent (from uptown hahaha, hey you said it).

It is pretty cold here tonight. In the 30s, but I doubt a freeze. Mark and I finished the big greenhouse yesterday and today we assembled the other two smaller greenhouses that go in the bigger one. I really like the new one I bought. This year I'm going to use screens to keep insects from flying in, mainly moths and that.

I'll put photos up tomorrow for you.

Nice harvest. You have plenty of action there. :)

Her B/d already past this year but you would think it was the way she's been acting behind all the praise you all are giving her. I look forward to seeing your greenhouse.

Does anyone know if you can make canna-butter with the Magical Butter machine without using Lecithin.

What do you mean by that?

decarboxy whatever but its converting thca into usable thc
reason im saying that is the mb instructions tell you to run it for 2 hrs on
160 f
I guess that's good for not burning the butter but
most people decarb their product for better end result at 220f to 245f at anywhere near 20 min-1 hr
depends what you read and who you talk to
just do a search on decarb
so you might have a stronger high with weed you decarb before you make the butter
since the temp might be too low to convert most of the thca to thc even tho there is a 220f temp setting I don't know if its wise to cook your butter on that high of heat
just a thought
I figure buttermaker does not think of the high your getting more than the benefits of the botanical oils from the herb in the oil or butter or whatever

Reggie, just follow the directions for the machine and get lecithin for the next batch. I made a pound of butter using an ounce of bud and trim and made it in the slow cooker. It came out fine. I prefer smoking because I don't like to be SO high from edibles. I need my screws or I get crazy. Wait, that doesn't even make sense! HA

Now it's turning into a science project Cronic. I think I'll just wait until tomorrow evening. By then Fifi will probably give us her recipe; She uses her machine on a regular basis. Thanxx for trying to help this slow witted caveman. Goodnight or should I say good day for your time zone.

Reggie, just follow the directions for the machine and get lecithin for the next batch. I made a pound of butter using an ounce of bud and trim and made it in the slow cooker. It came out fine. I prefer smoking because I don't like to be SO high from edibles. I need my screws or I get crazy. Wait, that doesn't even make sense! HA
The directions say "add lecithin". Are you saying it's not necessary?

Back
Top Bottom