New City Grower 2.0

I love that chart. I get to 11 almost everyday hahaha

Edit: at about a 9 right now... almost there. Couple dabs away hahaahaha

Just driving back thru. Hey check this one out. Be perfect I think so far for a good single cola plant. Strain called Silver Kush. I could see a great plant for a SOG. This girl could've been groomed to be only a 8"X8" area.
sk31.jpg

Keepem Green my friend................

Looking good Reg.:bravo:
My first grow was with a few 2lt hempy's.I will say when I look back at them know,they were some smaller plant's but they were all bud.
Looking at your girl's and lookin back at my first journal,make's me want to do a hempy s.o.g.
Here a link to a few pic's from my 2lt girl's.
Jimmy6k First Attempt - Closet Grow
Keep up the good work.:Namaste:

QUICK UPDATE​
Oct 26, 2014​

THE RUMBLE IN THE CONCRETE JUNGLE​

SECOND WAVE OF STREET GIRLS
(Plant 1/Unknown Strain) Day 81 / Day 12 under 12/12

IMG_00001850.jpg

IMG_00001840.jpg

Stupid boys....:circle-of-love:

Hey! stop the war on men.

There are plenty of viable options for that guy... think it through before you do him in he looks like a stud :cheesygrinsmiley:

what jaga said :love: you got off easy Reg! :laughtwo:

Hey! stop the war on men.

There are plenty of viable options for that guy... think it through before you do him in he looks like a stud :cheesygrinsmiley:
I should've let her take the pics of that dude, they would have been much better. But all in all Buck, he's been trashed already. With all the Street Girls the Magic Tree gave us this summer we don't have the space nor time to fool around with boys.

I should've let her take the pics of that dude, they would have been much better. But all in all Buck, he's been trashed already. With all the Street Girls the Magic Tree gave us this summer we don't have the space nor time to fool around with boys. I just hope Babygirl takes this literally. I already have the Louisville Slugger in the hallway closet next to the front door.

the magic tree makes me wonder... there is your book, title and all

LOL, Now you have me thinking...

Back
Top Bottom