New City Grower 2.0

Thanxx everyone & Macca, it'll probably be no more than 20-25.

Yeah Chimp, Barilla is about as close as you'll get to real sauce if you're buying it in the Supermarket.

But forget about that, I had the scare of my short Growing career about 1 & 1/2 hrs ago. I gets off the train & Babygirl has Text me 911!

Pepé Le Pew FELL OFF THE LEDGE!

I nearly ran the 4 blocks from the train station home but it wasn't as bad as I thought. I'm thinking it fell to the street with the rains & heavy winds earlier today but it only fell off the ledge onto the actual fire escape. I grabbed the sturdiest thing available (a mop handle) & threw her back out there to enjoy more of Mother Nature's natural rain water feeding.

Pepé Le Pew (Skunk) Day 171

IMG_20141022_1_.jpg

IMG_20141022_2_.jpg

IMG_20141022_4_.jpg

IMG_20141022_5_.jpg

IMG_20141022_6_.jpg

IMG_20141022_3_.jpg

In other news:

Our first clone is doing fine.

IMG_20141022_2_1.jpg

So we threw our Practice Plant out.

IMG_20141012_11_1.jpg

Caramela is also doing well.

IMG_20141022_1_1.jpg

IMG_20141022_10_.jpg

We also have new clones in the workings. The dish with 3 veg cuttings are also Royal Medics & have already started rooting.

IMG_20141022_3_1.jpg

IMG_20141022_4_1.jpg

IMG_20141022_6_1.jpg

IMG_20141022_5_1.jpg

IMG_20141022_7_1.jpg

Just in case the Kerela X Skunk bud cuttings don't take we put her to re-veg before tossing it.

IMG_20141022_9_.jpg

IMG_20141022_8_.jpg

And here's the Bloom Tent with real estate to spare now. Getting prepared for the Perpetual Grow with the Soda Pop Pots.

IMG_20141022_11_.jpg

IMG_20141022_13_.jpg

IMG_20141022_12_.jpg

Just driving thru. Pot's a hardy plant and she looks like she'll get over it. They love the rain. Cleans all the 'pores' out. I got to give it to ya, looks like a busy neighborhood for growing. What your thinking is really a great way to max your space. I've grown acouple SOG with soda bottles. I found a great single cola producer and kept all the side branching down to a min and packed the area wall to wall, and you can get some major weight per square foot. Hard part is finding a 'great single cola strain. Been while since I peeked in and I need to read back afew pages. Looking good Keepem Green

Thanxx for the advice NorCal. I'll keep that in mind about the side branching once this show gets on the road & really there's not much to catch up on other than our last harvest. The last two updates pretty much sums up anything new going on.

FLUXY MOMMA (Power Flower, Flux style) Day 239 / Day 48 Outdoors

She's been enjoying Mother Nature as it's been raining the last couple of days.

IMG_20141023_1_.jpg

IMG_20141023_2_.jpg

IMG_20141023_3_.jpg

:thanks:

But I'm just the hands on that one. Light Addict virtually grew it via :420:

Yeah, it seems with all my determination & the help from the Solo Cup Contest crew along with Crawdaddy's continuous badgering I finally found my cloning groove.

Well what the heck do I know other than the Cotton Candy 2X re-veg isn't ready yet!

IMG_00001829_8.jpg

IMG_00001817.jpg

IMG_00001829_7.jpg

Yes, phone camera...

Reg Reg Reg man I love this journal
Watching you get more and more experience has been a very motivational thing for me ,, I will never forget how you started ,, But mate you are a proper good grower ,, I understand the 12/12 light thing dont work its the main reason why I had such small plants this time ;) thing is I have properly realised it now from reading your journal an updates grow on Budder you is growing great:circle-of-love:

Ah shucks, thanxx Jaga. Although b. Real has great results going straight 12/12 I never had a harvest worth mentioning using his method. It may be the timing in converting from veg nutes to bloom nutes but even so, I've noticed through other member's journals that the longer the veg time the bigger the yield.

The amazing thing about 420 is with so many members using so many different methods you can try them all until you find what works best for you. Look how long it took for me to find my cloning niche.

And you my friend, your learning curve is moving faster than the Road Runner. With each plant you're improving!

Hey BAR , just wondering if I remember correctly about you having grown some sleestack skunk?? If so what would be your thoughts on the plant?
Cheers in advance! :)
SMOKE REPORT

SLEESTACK X SKUNK (Regular)Harvested on Aug 8, 2014

a_funny41.jpg

This little Sleeper rolls in at a decent 4. It takes a half a joint to really start feeling it but if you put it out after that she starts to really come on; like a delayed reaction. The high is strong yet mellow but not long lasting. After maybe 30 minutes or so you'll need to smoke the other half.
She smells & taste just like Old School Skunk.

Also after curing the high last a lot longer Professor...

:thumb:
What's happened to b.real? He went awol ages ago
That's how he does Monster. After starting another grow he'll be back...

Back
Top Bottom