New City Grower 2.0

QUICK UPDATE​
Oct 16, 2014​

Sorry about dropping updates & running everyone but my 420 time has been limited here at work lately.

LAST NIGHT'S HARVEST​

KERALA X SKUNK #1
(Regular) Day 166 / Day 67 inside & under 12/12

We chopped the top half of her last night.

IMG_00001618.jpg

IMG_00001631.jpg

IMG_00001637.jpg

IMG_00001648.jpg

IMG_00001670.jpg

IMG_00001673.jpg

IMG_00001624.jpg

She was put back into the Bloom Tent to see what we can get out of the bottom half.

IMG_00001640.jpg

THE RUMBLE IN THE CONCRETE JUNGLE​

SECOND WAVE OF STREET GIRLS
(Plant 1 & 2/Unknown Strain) Day 71 / Day 2 under 12/12

IMG_00001694.jpg

Also I need to know do we need to invest in another scale?
This one has always been good enough for me because the only thing I really used it for was checking the weight when my guy (use to come by). I always bought by the OZ so never payed much attention to it.

IMG_00001706.jpg

IMG_00001705.jpg

IMG_00001707.jpg

Nice update buddy & congrats on your partial harvest. :cheer: For weighing larger amounts I use kitchen scales but you can get away with using your little ones by weighing smaller batches & keeping a note of how much you've weighed. As for wet weight, it means nothing so you're best waiting for it to dry :)

Needing a new scale because your old one is't big enough ......a problem we should all lucky enough to have :peace:

Ok Monster, I'll try to find a kitchen scale at the 99 cent Store.
Yeap Chopper that's a fine & dandy problem indeed!

Thanxx Overlord..

By the way everyone, I almost forgot. That little Street Girl that went hermie; I smoked her in a spliff this morning on the way to work. It was HAZE & the first plant I smoked from the Magic Tree this season.

IMG_20140818_5_1.jpg

It wasn't the smoothest as I didn't cure it but it was your typical Haze high. Not the worst Haze nor the best but a good start for the day. The high is really just coming down about 2 & 1/2hrs later and I still have about a 1/3 of the spliff left to smoke on my lunch break.
It rolls in at an even 4...

I like how this Kerala Krush turned out for ya. It's a good smoke too, so :goodjob:

Looks great Reg

all your others look good too, congrats on the Kerala x Skunk harvest!

:passitleft::ciao:

Hello all. Been making a lot of changes in our grow as of late. We're in the process of maximizing our real estate by cloning (yes cloning) all our plants that are in the bigger pots & going strictly with the 2lt soda pop pots.

Also we're working on a Veg/Bloom time table to get this perpetual grow (never ending harvest) on track. Will catch you up to speed later on this evening but for now here's one little move we've made.

BUBBLE GUMMER
(Feminized) Day 114 / Day 103 under 12/12

This pitiful looking thing never took off after only giving her 11 days of veg. Since it was our only Bubble Gum bean & the couple of buds it did produce look tasty, now attempting to re-veg. If successful we'll transplant her into a soda pop pot using our Organic Soil Mix and let her veg properly.

IMG_00001716.jpg

IMG_00001729.jpg

IMG_00001753.jpg

IMG_00001746.jpg

On another note the Kerela X Skunk lost a lot of weight during the drying phase.

IMG_00001710.jpg

That is a tasty looking bud! Hope the revel goes alright. Your girls are alway fighters!

Good morning weed BAR Nice harvest. :goodjob: :high-five::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom