New City Grower 2.0

QUICK UPDATE​
Oct 28, 2014​

Don't think to much or ponder just make it reality! :) :)
With you and the others members here writing books LA, I may give it a shot. But I feel I need to wait until I have a little more skill with a few more grows under my belt first.

You got away lightly bro, babygirl would've kicked your ass :)

Light Addict;[SIZE=4 said:
2277816[/SIZE]]A few of us have been hit with males recently! Bad luck for baby girl but good news for you Reg, as I agree with Skunny, you were gonna have your ass handed to ya! :)

Yep I gotta say that was a sweet looking male
Reg:cheer::cheer:

what jaga said :love: you got off easy Reg! :laughtwo:
And this is why my plant is now hers to grow until harvest. It has started to pre-flower.

SECOND WAVE STREET GIRL
(Plant 2/Unknown Strain) Day 83 / Day 14 under 12/12

IMG_00001975.jpg

IMG_00001990.jpg

Also in the Bloom Tent flowering:

STACK A DOLLAR (Cotton Candy, Double Re-veg) Day 120 / Day 89 under 12/12

She's getting close. We seen a few amber trichs last night so it's straight H2O feedings from here on out. Also we won't be PH adjusting her tap water. I read in Sphnx's journal how he has his PH levels high during the feed flushing as it locks out a lot of the nutes which is the whole idea behind quitting the nute feedings; letting the plant use up what's stored.

IMG_00001968.jpg

STREET GIRL #1 of the FIRST WAVE
(Unknown Strain) Day 119 / Day 44 under 12/12

IMG_00001964.jpg

FORTH WAVE STREET GIRL
( Unknown Strain) Day 48 / Day 2 under 12/12

This is the newest addition to the Bloom Tent.

IMG_00002001.jpg

FLUXY MOMMA (Power Flower, Flux style) Day 244 / Day 53 Outdoors

Thanxx for the advice on her last update Professor Flux. We now have the canopy even again! Also we did some defol last night.

BEFORE
IMG_00001855.jpg

AFTER
IMG_00001877.jpg

IMG_00001872.jpg

And here's the Clones:

All 3 of the Royal Medic clones have rooted & are showing new growth.

IMG_00001885.jpg

IMG_00001911.jpg

On the Kerala X Sunk clones 1 has caught while the other has not & is starting to wilt.
(I use the term catch or caught meaning the clone has rooted into it's medium & will not come out when you lightly tug on it)

IMG_00001917.jpg

IMG_00001924.jpg

The Bubble Gummer clone has caught.

IMG_00001930.jpg

IMG_00001936.jpg

Which is a good thing because I don't think we left enough on the plant to re-veg. But we're not giving up on it yet.

IMG_00001939.jpg

Now this little seedling from the 5th & final Wave of Street Girls this season is the stretchiest plant I've seen with my own two eyes. She's no further than 6 inches away from the CFLs but we're not worried because the roots look fine.

IMG_00001955.jpg

IMG_00001962.jpg

Thanxx Professor. I have a question which I'm almost sure of the answer; This weekend the night temps are going to plummet to the high 20s F. This will be like a 30 degree turn around. Do I need to start bringing my Fire Escape Girls inside at night?

I was thinking about bringing them in just for the night hrs until the cold front passes.

I was thinking about bringing them in just for the night hrs until the cold front passes.

.....never hurt mine! Colorado weather can be random. I've done so a lot for my outdoor plants. and 20 degrees, that is deadly cold.

but yeah quarantine if you can...don't want to bring mites (or anything else) in >.< some mites got my DCS membership reinstated recently. :lot-o-toke:

Thanxx SoulGirl. So if I throw them under a cardboard box inside for 12 hrs starting at 7pm, then put them back out in the morning, would that be sufficient?

Hello reg. Wat a good update :)
Shame the magic trees finished for the year. Fingers crossed she blesses you with a few next year :)

That cotton candy looks full of fruit :) 2x re-vegged thats sweet
The flux looks cool too So many tops there
Hey your soda bottle girl looks dam fine too reg just a couple days behind mine :) i realy am startin to like them. Were starting to collect 2l bottles for the next run

What an interesting thing that is about not ph ing the water for flush. I must of missed that on sphnx grow. It makes sense.

Awesome update my friend! Good luck with the little re-veg project :) it's the little clone that could lol

Macca, Monster, Fifi, & Cronic, thanxx a lot. And Sphnx, I'm at 90% plus re-vegging. It's about the only thing I've got down pat. I was walked through my first re-veg on my first plant by an older member who's user-name is Donpaul.p. He hasn't been around in awhile but he's legendary in helping other members in great detail. HERE'S one of his post on Re-vegging in my first Journal.

Yep Donpaul was a really awesome member, its a shame he disappeared on us. I have his email and have tried to reach out and drag him back here, but to no avail. :(
Its an all to familiar tale, too many great and experienced growers become dissolutioned and drop off the radar!
I wrote a little post on this in the growers lounge I think.
The older members need to stand firm and pull together to keep our second home travelling the correct path as it evolves onwards! :)

Sorry BAR :)

What are you apologizing for LA? I'm behind you 100%. Check your PMs.

QUICK UPDATE​
Oct 29, 2014​

The Fire Escape was green; as of today it's brown.

IMG_20141022_3_.jpg

IMG_00002087.jpg

Pepé Le Pew (Skunk) Day 178

Close call! /SIZE]

IMG_00002034.jpg

IMG_00002024.jpg

IMG_00002064.jpg

IMG_00002066.jpg

IMG_00002088.jpg

Back
Top Bottom