New City Grower 2.0

She says "You're welcomed Brooklyn"...

QUICK UPDATE​
Nov 3, 2014​

"If that was me, the fire escape wouldn't be the only thing coated brown", said the new pair of underwear needing chimp..... :)

They do look nice good job!
:rofl: That's just too funny Chimp...

Congratulations on your cloning success!
:thanks: Judge John...

Looking good BAR.
:thanks: Long time no see neighbor...

Reg I am looking at the clock an the days an I dont recall when I last saw you:Namaste:
Well Jaga, mark this on your calendar so you'll be able to recall when you seen me last. :laughtwo:

looking great BAR :) what a massive journal you have :nicethread:

congrats on the cloning success :high-five:
Thanxx Ronnie...

We planted our second
Royal Medic clone over the weekend!

ROYAL MEDIC CLONE 2
Day 2

IMG_00002090.jpg

IMG_00002097.jpg

IMG_00002105.jpg

IMG_00002106.jpg

IMG_00002110.jpg

We also have a new baby.

SLEESTACK X SKUNK
Day 1

IMG_00002127.jpg

Now there's 7 plants in Soda Pop Pots in Veg
(That's counting the transplant of one of the last wave of Street Girls into the red wine bag)
We may have to come up with a bigger & better way for drainage pans. These little sauce dishes overflow every time we water.

IMG_00002132.jpg

IMG_00002141.jpg

IMG_00002136.jpg

And over in the Bloom Tent we'll be chopping the Cotton Candy any day now. I won't wait for anymore amber trichs as I want to see how this strain fairs as an energetic high. She might be a candidate for a mother in a 3rd re-veg.

STACK A DOLLAR (Cotton Candy, Double Re-veg) Day 126 / Day 95 under 12/12

IMG_000021441.jpg

And this little No-longer-A-Mutant-Plant in the solo cup is our new hero. How do you all think she would've faired in the Solo Cup Grow off? I know B. Real is proud of this one.

FORTH WAVE STREET GIRL
( Unknown Strain / The mutant) Day 91 / Day 70 under 12/12

IMG_00002150.jpg

Good Day weed BAR. Sure looking good over there. Knowing painters they would have just painted them and moved on. Luckily she came home at the right time. Happy Days :passitleft:

SMOKE REPORT​
Nov 3, 2014​

IMG_20140818_5_1.jpg

KERALA X SKUNK;
Harvest on Oct. 16

All I can say is WOW! She smokes, smells, & taste like Skunk but has a flowery overtone. Hits you immediately & the more you smoke the higher you get; Just like good Skunk is suppose to do. I didn't think it was going to be all that since she wasn't too frosty. Couch lock like a mug! Not to be played with if you're planning on doing something unless it's going to the movies; Then it's the perfect med. And it's long lasting too. You wont have to go the men's room in the last stall during the movie. I give it a strong 6.

BUBBLE GUMMER; Harvest on Oct. 22

Nice energetic high. It really didn't taste like Bubblegum though, more like those chalky little sweet tasting hearts the girls use to give you on Valentines Day back in grade school. I enjoyed it & would like to try & grow it correctly next time as it was only enough for one exceptionally fat joint. I feel with our new soil recipe and better understanding of what a good veg stage can do this strain has potential. With that said, this grow it was a measly 4 but it can be much better.

Back
Top Bottom