New City Grower 2.0

:goof: Are the ingredients in the MYKOs similar to Growology #1? if it is, I may add a pinch in my daily misting water,

lastly, is the MYKOs, of powder-consistency (like #1) :thanks: another bag for your rootlings,:volcano-smiley:

I would not call them roots just yet :cheesygrinsmiley:

PS: GF about your check, DCS is a single gender society. I don't know why it's only men that kill enough cuttings to earn membership.

I nominate Spimp :)ciao:), as the new DCS commanding chief officer.:circle-of-love:

The MYKOs I have was donated to me by Jimmy6000 awhile back. I don't have the ingredients but it doesn't dissolve in water as well as GROWOLOGY 1 does. They're both meant to be used as a one time application not as a feeding though.

BAR it's good to see success at cloning. :cheer::cheer::goodjob::cheer::cheer::goodjob::cheer::cheer::volcano-smiley:

very cool

And guess what? I checked the 2 cuttings in the make-shift dome & the one with the trimmed leafs was withered without any sign of roots. It's been trashed.

The one that I didn't trim the leafs on is a little frail but take a look. This is the first time I tried cloning in Rapid Rooters without trimming the leafs.

IMG_20140818_6_.jpg

IMG_20140818_7_.jpg

I don't need to tell any of you how creative & over imaginative we get when we're highly medicated. Keeping that in mind, I was sitting back watching TV thinking about cloning when I believe I had what I considered a brainstorm! I may be wrong and call it a ridiculous idea tomorrow morning but right now it makes sense.

I pulled out the humidifier I used in the Veg Tent last winter and took a cutting from Street Girl #1. I'll let the pics do the talking.

IMG_20140818_5_.jpg

IMG_20140818_11_.jpg

IMG_20140818_6_1.jpg

What do you think? Let's give it a few days or so.

The MYKOs I have was donated to me by Jimmy6000 awhile back. I don't have the ingredients but it doesn't dissolve in water as well as GROWOLOGY 1 does. They're both meant to be used as a one time application not as a feeding though.

Congratulation's Reg,:bravo:
DCS is a thing of the past,I believe.:goodjob:
The Myco's were from Xtreme Gardening.I think the Growolgy step 1 would work just as good.
Love the Brainstorming you have been doing.Im very intrested to see if it work's.
J6K:joint:

What do you think? Let's give it a few days or so.

Cool Idea!

my 2 cents,
Sure it will work if the roots don't get too hot... but... now that you have had success without expending more electricity why run a device? I see the rigs and I know they work but so does a glass of water or rooters an a dome or lots of other things that don't require energy. The only reason I say this is I started with every vampire device and my electric bill was killing me. I have reduced it considerably removing things I don't need. So while all these cool things work they cost money to run.

:bravo::bravo::cheer: I knew you would get there :cheer::bravo::bravo: I had the same thought on a humidifier when I researched aeroponics as you cant get a finer water particle than steam but my conclusion was that it would be too hot and wilt the cutting you would need the cutting too be at an addequate distance that the water particles cooled enough by which point they would condense too much? But atleast we all get too see now :passitleft:

Whos in here with the solar cell? I forgot and would like some info :) :thanks:

I can't see what you did. Is the humidifier in the cloner with a dome covering, or are those just cuttings in RRs using the humidity for the foliage to stay moist?

If the latter, a few times a day lift the dome and breath air from your mouth into the dome and replace it. That will give the foliage some CO2. Not much, but a shot.

When we did asexual propagation of cultivars we hybridized in the greenhouse, we would use domes and add CO2 or the plants didn't have anything to take in through the stomata.

Back
Top Bottom